The "Water" Has a New Flow
Looks like the reunion between Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson won't be happening through "Black Water Transit" as Variety has shockingly informed that the project will board with new cast of characters instead.
In replacement of the two acclaimed actors, Laurence Fishburne and Karl Urban have been picked up along with Brittany Snow, last seen playing cute wallflower Kate in high school comedy "John Tucker Must Die", to make up the new lineup. Writing task has also been shifted from Doug Richardson to Matthew Chapman, who previously penned "Runaway Jury" for 20th Century Fox.
Based on Carsten Stroud's novel of the same name, "Water" centers on a shipping company owner who tries to get his junkie son freed from prison. Filming is said to begin this week with Tony Kaye still in charge to direct and Robert Katz producing for Capitol Films.
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer