The "Water" Has a New Flow
Looks like the reunion between Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson won't be happening through "Black Water Transit" as Variety has shockingly informed that the project will board with new cast of characters instead.
In replacement of the two acclaimed actors, Laurence Fishburne and Karl Urban have been picked up along with Brittany Snow, last seen playing cute wallflower Kate in high school comedy "John Tucker Must Die", to make up the new lineup. Writing task has also been shifted from Doug Richardson to Matthew Chapman, who previously penned "Runaway Jury" for 20th Century Fox.
Based on Carsten Stroud's novel of the same name, "Water" centers on a shipping company owner who tries to get his junkie son freed from prison. Filming is said to begin this week with Tony Kaye still in charge to direct and Robert Katz producing for Capitol Films.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival