The "Water" Has a New Flow
Looks like the reunion between Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson won't be happening through "Black Water Transit" as Variety has shockingly informed that the project will board with new cast of characters instead.
In replacement of the two acclaimed actors, Laurence Fishburne and Karl Urban have been picked up along with Brittany Snow, last seen playing cute wallflower Kate in high school comedy "John Tucker Must Die", to make up the new lineup. Writing task has also been shifted from Doug Richardson to Matthew Chapman, who previously penned "Runaway Jury" for 20th Century Fox.
Based on Carsten Stroud's novel of the same name, "Water" centers on a shipping company owner who tries to get his junkie son freed from prison. Filming is said to begin this week with Tony Kaye still in charge to direct and Robert Katz producing for Capitol Films.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group