The "Water" Has a New Flow
Looks like the reunion between Bruce Willis and Samuel L. Jackson won't be happening through "Black Water Transit" as Variety has shockingly informed that the project will board with new cast of characters instead.
In replacement of the two acclaimed actors, Laurence Fishburne and Karl Urban have been picked up along with Brittany Snow, last seen playing cute wallflower Kate in high school comedy "John Tucker Must Die", to make up the new lineup. Writing task has also been shifted from Doug Richardson to Matthew Chapman, who previously penned "Runaway Jury" for 20th Century Fox.
Based on Carsten Stroud's novel of the same name, "Water" centers on a shipping company owner who tries to get his junkie son freed from prison. Filming is said to begin this week with Tony Kaye still in charge to direct and Robert Katz producing for Capitol Films.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism