Jim Broadbent Takes Cameo in "Indy 4"
Becoming the third British thespian featured in the project after Ray Winstone and John Hurt, Jim Broadbent has confirmed to BritFilms that he would make an appearance in the highly anticipated "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
"I'm doing a good cameo in the next 'Indiana Jones', so working with Mr. Spielberg should be an experience. I'm going to Yale - I'm a professor," he revealed.
Broadbent, a native of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, made his feature debut in 1978 through Jerzy Skolimowski's "The Shout" to finally come to his career highlight in 2002 upon winning an Academy Award for his role in "Iris." He next can been in Anand Tucker's drama "And When Did You Last See Your Father?" which will open October 5 this year in the U.K..
Meanwhile, production on "Jones" has been going since Monday, June 18 to continue throughout this summer before entering post-production to be prepared for its May 22, 2008 release. A collaborative project of Paramount Pictures, Lucasfilm Ltd., and Amblin Entertainment, pic brings back Harrison Ford in the titular role as well as George Lucas on the executive producer's seat.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri