Jim Broadbent Takes Cameo in "Indy 4"
Becoming the third British thespian featured in the project after Ray Winstone and John Hurt, Jim Broadbent has confirmed to BritFilms that he would make an appearance in the highly anticipated "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
"I'm doing a good cameo in the next 'Indiana Jones', so working with Mr. Spielberg should be an experience. I'm going to Yale - I'm a professor," he revealed.
Broadbent, a native of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, made his feature debut in 1978 through Jerzy Skolimowski's "The Shout" to finally come to his career highlight in 2002 upon winning an Academy Award for his role in "Iris." He next can been in Anand Tucker's drama "And When Did You Last See Your Father?" which will open October 5 this year in the U.K..
Meanwhile, production on "Jones" has been going since Monday, June 18 to continue throughout this summer before entering post-production to be prepared for its May 22, 2008 release. A collaborative project of Paramount Pictures, Lucasfilm Ltd., and Amblin Entertainment, pic brings back Harrison Ford in the titular role as well as George Lucas on the executive producer's seat.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son