Jim Broadbent Takes Cameo in "Indy 4"
Becoming the third British thespian featured in the project after Ray Winstone and John Hurt, Jim Broadbent has confirmed to BritFilms that he would make an appearance in the highly anticipated "Fourth Installment of the Indiana Jones Adventures."
"I'm doing a good cameo in the next 'Indiana Jones', so working with Mr. Spielberg should be an experience. I'm going to Yale - I'm a professor," he revealed.
Broadbent, a native of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, made his feature debut in 1978 through Jerzy Skolimowski's "The Shout" to finally come to his career highlight in 2002 upon winning an Academy Award for his role in "Iris." He next can been in Anand Tucker's drama "And When Did You Last See Your Father?" which will open October 5 this year in the U.K..
Meanwhile, production on "Jones" has been going since Monday, June 18 to continue throughout this summer before entering post-production to be prepared for its May 22, 2008 release. A collaborative project of Paramount Pictures, Lucasfilm Ltd., and Amblin Entertainment, pic brings back Harrison Ford in the titular role as well as George Lucas on the executive producer's seat.
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry