The Killers, Muse Heading to San Diego's "Street Scene"
San Diego's annual music festival Street Scene comes back with bigger headliners this year. Two of this year's biggest music acts, The Killers and Muse, are confirmed to play in the Sept 22-23 event.
If previously the festival was held in Mission Valley, this year the venue is re-located to Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego. Tickets are going on sale on June 23 with two-day passes sold for $120, and VIP pricing begins at $300.
Other acts featured in the festival are Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Social Distortion, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ozomatli, Fair To Midland, Air, Gym Class Heroes, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math and Spoon.
Also on the bill are G. Love & Special Sauce, Elvis Perkins, Paolo Nutini, Augustana, Too Short, Editors, Brand New, The Supersuckers, Infected Mushroom, The Academy Is... and VNV Nation.
Additional acts will be announced via the festival's Web site street-scene.com in the coming months.
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo