The Killers, Muse Heading to San Diego's "Street Scene"
San Diego's annual music festival Street Scene comes back with bigger headliners this year. Two of this year's biggest music acts, The Killers and Muse, are confirmed to play in the Sept 22-23 event.
If previously the festival was held in Mission Valley, this year the venue is re-located to Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego. Tickets are going on sale on June 23 with two-day passes sold for $120, and VIP pricing begins at $300.
Other acts featured in the festival are Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Social Distortion, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ozomatli, Fair To Midland, Air, Gym Class Heroes, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math and Spoon.
Also on the bill are G. Love & Special Sauce, Elvis Perkins, Paolo Nutini, Augustana, Too Short, Editors, Brand New, The Supersuckers, Infected Mushroom, The Academy Is... and VNV Nation.
Additional acts will be announced via the festival's Web site street-scene.com in the coming months.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs