The Killers, Muse Heading to San Diego's "Street Scene"
San Diego's annual music festival Street Scene comes back with bigger headliners this year. Two of this year's biggest music acts, The Killers and Muse, are confirmed to play in the Sept 22-23 event.
If previously the festival was held in Mission Valley, this year the venue is re-located to Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego. Tickets are going on sale on June 23 with two-day passes sold for $120, and VIP pricing begins at $300.
Other acts featured in the festival are Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Social Distortion, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ozomatli, Fair To Midland, Air, Gym Class Heroes, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math and Spoon.
Also on the bill are G. Love & Special Sauce, Elvis Perkins, Paolo Nutini, Augustana, Too Short, Editors, Brand New, The Supersuckers, Infected Mushroom, The Academy Is... and VNV Nation.
Additional acts will be announced via the festival's Web site street-scene.com in the coming months.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says