The Killers, Muse Heading to San Diego's "Street Scene"
San Diego's annual music festival Street Scene comes back with bigger headliners this year. Two of this year's biggest music acts, The Killers and Muse, are confirmed to play in the Sept 22-23 event.
If previously the festival was held in Mission Valley, this year the venue is re-located to Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego. Tickets are going on sale on June 23 with two-day passes sold for $120, and VIP pricing begins at $300.
Other acts featured in the festival are Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Social Distortion, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ozomatli, Fair To Midland, Air, Gym Class Heroes, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math and Spoon.
Also on the bill are G. Love & Special Sauce, Elvis Perkins, Paolo Nutini, Augustana, Too Short, Editors, Brand New, The Supersuckers, Infected Mushroom, The Academy Is... and VNV Nation.
Additional acts will be announced via the festival's Web site street-scene.com in the coming months.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'