The Killers, Muse Heading to San Diego's "Street Scene"
San Diego's annual music festival Street Scene comes back with bigger headliners this year. Two of this year's biggest music acts, The Killers and Muse, are confirmed to play in the Sept 22-23 event.
If previously the festival was held in Mission Valley, this year the venue is re-located to Del Mar Fairgrounds, San Diego. Tickets are going on sale on June 23 with two-day passes sold for $120, and VIP pricing begins at $300.
Other acts featured in the festival are Panic! At the Disco, Arctic Monkeys, Social Distortion, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Ozomatli, Fair To Midland, Air, Gym Class Heroes, Slightly Stoopid, Mute Math and Spoon.
Also on the bill are G. Love & Special Sauce, Elvis Perkins, Paolo Nutini, Augustana, Too Short, Editors, Brand New, The Supersuckers, Infected Mushroom, The Academy Is... and VNV Nation.
Additional acts will be announced via the festival's Web site street-scene.com in the coming months.
More The Killers News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie