Naomi Campbell Filmed the Advert for Dunkin' Donuts
Naomi Campbell is profiting from her bad reputation. The British supermodel reportedly is starring in a new commercial for Dunkin' Donuts, which is a spoof on her violent behavior.
"In the script Naomi is gardening in an evening dress. Something goes wrong, she gets frustrated, and she flips out. She then takes her shoe off and throws it through a window. Next to her is a Martha Stewart type who is calm, cool and collected, thanks to her frozen Dunkin' Donuts drink," a source tells the New York Post.
On January 16, 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her maid Ana Scolavino. She was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of an anger management course. On March 19th the same year she began mopping floors at New York's Sanitation Department for her service.
Campbell settled an assault suit with former employee Amanda Brack Thursday June 14th. In related news, Campbell has also been poised to play a lead role in a romantic comedy feature titled "Bad Love", expected to come up in October or November this year.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart