Naomi Campbell Filmed the Advert for Dunkin' Donuts
Naomi Campbell is profiting from her bad reputation. The British supermodel reportedly is starring in a new commercial for Dunkin' Donuts, which is a spoof on her violent behavior.
"In the script Naomi is gardening in an evening dress. Something goes wrong, she gets frustrated, and she flips out. She then takes her shoe off and throws it through a window. Next to her is a Martha Stewart type who is calm, cool and collected, thanks to her frozen Dunkin' Donuts drink," a source tells the New York Post.
On January 16, 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her maid Ana Scolavino. She was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of an anger management course. On March 19th the same year she began mopping floors at New York's Sanitation Department for her service.
Campbell settled an assault suit with former employee Amanda Brack Thursday June 14th. In related news, Campbell has also been poised to play a lead role in a romantic comedy feature titled "Bad Love", expected to come up in October or November this year.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune