Naomi Campbell Filmed the Advert for Dunkin' Donuts
Naomi Campbell is profiting from her bad reputation. The British supermodel reportedly is starring in a new commercial for Dunkin' Donuts, which is a spoof on her violent behavior.
"In the script Naomi is gardening in an evening dress. Something goes wrong, she gets frustrated, and she flips out. She then takes her shoe off and throws it through a window. Next to her is a Martha Stewart type who is calm, cool and collected, thanks to her frozen Dunkin' Donuts drink," a source tells the New York Post.
On January 16, 2007, Campbell pleaded guilty to a charge of reckless assault against her maid Ana Scolavino. She was sentenced to five days community service and ordered to attend two days of an anger management course. On March 19th the same year she began mopping floors at New York's Sanitation Department for her service.
Campbell settled an assault suit with former employee Amanda Brack Thursday June 14th. In related news, Campbell has also been poised to play a lead role in a romantic comedy feature titled "Bad Love", expected to come up in October or November this year.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist