Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again
Are they or aren't they? We leave it all to you. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted together again this week. The actress was spotted flown out to join the singer in Amsterdam and Stockholm as part of his Western European Tour.
Biel, whom JT claimed as his "very dear friend," arrived in Amsterdam Sunday evening June 17th. The twosome was staying in the same hotel, The Dylan. On Monday June 18th, they headed for Stockholm and were spotted dining at Stockholm's Beirut Cafe, a Lebanese restaurant, as soon as they arrived there.
"They seemed like an ordinary couple in love. They were very sweet. They also tried to smoke a water pipe with apple-flavored tobacco. They said they'd tried it before, but we had to show them how to do it properly," said the owner of the restaurant.
Rumors on their dating started to fly after Justin and Biel were seen at a Golden Globe after party in January. However, just last week the singer denied dating her, insisting she's just a "very dear friend of him".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny