Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again
Are they or aren't they? We leave it all to you. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted together again this week. The actress was spotted flown out to join the singer in Amsterdam and Stockholm as part of his Western European Tour.
Biel, whom JT claimed as his "very dear friend," arrived in Amsterdam Sunday evening June 17th. The twosome was staying in the same hotel, The Dylan. On Monday June 18th, they headed for Stockholm and were spotted dining at Stockholm's Beirut Cafe, a Lebanese restaurant, as soon as they arrived there.
"They seemed like an ordinary couple in love. They were very sweet. They also tried to smoke a water pipe with apple-flavored tobacco. They said they'd tried it before, but we had to show them how to do it properly," said the owner of the restaurant.
Rumors on their dating started to fly after Justin and Biel were seen at a Golden Globe after party in January. However, just last week the singer denied dating her, insisting she's just a "very dear friend of him".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics