Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again
Are they or aren't they? We leave it all to you. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted together again this week. The actress was spotted flown out to join the singer in Amsterdam and Stockholm as part of his Western European Tour.
Biel, whom JT claimed as his "very dear friend," arrived in Amsterdam Sunday evening June 17th. The twosome was staying in the same hotel, The Dylan. On Monday June 18th, they headed for Stockholm and were spotted dining at Stockholm's Beirut Cafe, a Lebanese restaurant, as soon as they arrived there.
"They seemed like an ordinary couple in love. They were very sweet. They also tried to smoke a water pipe with apple-flavored tobacco. They said they'd tried it before, but we had to show them how to do it properly," said the owner of the restaurant.
Rumors on their dating started to fly after Justin and Biel were seen at a Golden Globe after party in January. However, just last week the singer denied dating her, insisting she's just a "very dear friend of him".
More Justin Timberlake News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated