Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again
Are they or aren't they? We leave it all to you. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted together again this week. The actress was spotted flown out to join the singer in Amsterdam and Stockholm as part of his Western European Tour.
Biel, whom JT claimed as his "very dear friend," arrived in Amsterdam Sunday evening June 17th. The twosome was staying in the same hotel, The Dylan. On Monday June 18th, they headed for Stockholm and were spotted dining at Stockholm's Beirut Cafe, a Lebanese restaurant, as soon as they arrived there.
"They seemed like an ordinary couple in love. They were very sweet. They also tried to smoke a water pipe with apple-flavored tobacco. They said they'd tried it before, but we had to show them how to do it properly," said the owner of the restaurant.
Rumors on their dating started to fly after Justin and Biel were seen at a Golden Globe after party in January. However, just last week the singer denied dating her, insisting she's just a "very dear friend of him".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'