Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Spotted Together Again
Are they or aren't they? We leave it all to you. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted together again this week. The actress was spotted flown out to join the singer in Amsterdam and Stockholm as part of his Western European Tour.
Biel, whom JT claimed as his "very dear friend," arrived in Amsterdam Sunday evening June 17th. The twosome was staying in the same hotel, The Dylan. On Monday June 18th, they headed for Stockholm and were spotted dining at Stockholm's Beirut Cafe, a Lebanese restaurant, as soon as they arrived there.
"They seemed like an ordinary couple in love. They were very sweet. They also tried to smoke a water pipe with apple-flavored tobacco. They said they'd tried it before, but we had to show them how to do it properly," said the owner of the restaurant.
Rumors on their dating started to fly after Justin and Biel were seen at a Golden Globe after party in January. However, just last week the singer denied dating her, insisting she's just a "very dear friend of him".
More Justin Timberlake News
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week