Walt Becker Guarded by the "Samurai"
Needs not worry about the future of his career, Hollywood-born filmmaker Walt Becker has landed a first look deal at Walt Disney Pictures to direct and produce film projects for the studio, the first being a comedic feature titled "My Samurai."
Story follows an American as he carries out a business trip to Japan and saves the life of a homeless man who claims he is the last in a long line of samurai. Unexpected to him, the so-called samurai later shows up on his doorstep pledging eternal service and loyalty, making his life get turned upside down.
In working on the flick, Becker will direct from script penned by Matt Lopez while going to handle producing matters alongside Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Apart from this movie, he currently is also bound to develop a sequel to "Wild Hogs" as well as to direct "Old Dogs" for Disney.
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer
- Chrissy Teigen Runs Outside Half Naked With Baby Luna During Hotel Fire Drill
- How Taylor Swift's New Romance With Tom Hiddleston Will Influence Her Music?
- Harry Styles Signs a Whopping $80 Million Record Deal
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money