Walt Becker Guarded by the "Samurai"
Needs not worry about the future of his career, Hollywood-born filmmaker Walt Becker has landed a first look deal at Walt Disney Pictures to direct and produce film projects for the studio, the first being a comedic feature titled "My Samurai."
Story follows an American as he carries out a business trip to Japan and saves the life of a homeless man who claims he is the last in a long line of samurai. Unexpected to him, the so-called samurai later shows up on his doorstep pledging eternal service and loyalty, making his life get turned upside down.
In working on the flick, Becker will direct from script penned by Matt Lopez while going to handle producing matters alongside Mandeville partners David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman. Apart from this movie, he currently is also bound to develop a sequel to "Wild Hogs" as well as to direct "Old Dogs" for Disney.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby