Tony Parker Gives Wedding Details
As the wedding date is coming close, talk is heating up in media on the details of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's big day. And now after the much publication, the groom-to-be is finally giving details on it.
While it has been made public that the couple is going to have their wedding takes place July 7th later this year, Tony told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night June 18th that he and Eva will exchange vows at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
The castle reportedly is big enough to accommodate both Eva and Tony's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars just to name a few. Further Tony told host Michel Denisot that report on their wedding cake will be flown in from L.A. at a whopping $11,000 is just a rumor.
"You can't believe everything you read in the papers," the French born athlete said. For their honeymoon, Tony and Eva will stay in Paris, though he admitted, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi now."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed