Tony Parker Gives Wedding Details
As the wedding date is coming close, talk is heating up in media on the details of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's big day. And now after the much publication, the groom-to-be is finally giving details on it.
While it has been made public that the couple is going to have their wedding takes place July 7th later this year, Tony told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night June 18th that he and Eva will exchange vows at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
The castle reportedly is big enough to accommodate both Eva and Tony's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars just to name a few. Further Tony told host Michel Denisot that report on their wedding cake will be flown in from L.A. at a whopping $11,000 is just a rumor.
"You can't believe everything you read in the papers," the French born athlete said. For their honeymoon, Tony and Eva will stay in Paris, though he admitted, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi now."
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs