Tony Parker Gives Wedding Details
As the wedding date is coming close, talk is heating up in media on the details of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's big day. And now after the much publication, the groom-to-be is finally giving details on it.
While it has been made public that the couple is going to have their wedding takes place July 7th later this year, Tony told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night June 18th that he and Eva will exchange vows at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
The castle reportedly is big enough to accommodate both Eva and Tony's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars just to name a few. Further Tony told host Michel Denisot that report on their wedding cake will be flown in from L.A. at a whopping $11,000 is just a rumor.
"You can't believe everything you read in the papers," the French born athlete said. For their honeymoon, Tony and Eva will stay in Paris, though he admitted, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi now."
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier