Tony Parker Gives Wedding Details
As the wedding date is coming close, talk is heating up in media on the details of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's big day. And now after the much publication, the groom-to-be is finally giving details on it.
While it has been made public that the couple is going to have their wedding takes place July 7th later this year, Tony told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night June 18th that he and Eva will exchange vows at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
The castle reportedly is big enough to accommodate both Eva and Tony's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars just to name a few. Further Tony told host Michel Denisot that report on their wedding cake will be flown in from L.A. at a whopping $11,000 is just a rumor.
"You can't believe everything you read in the papers," the French born athlete said. For their honeymoon, Tony and Eva will stay in Paris, though he admitted, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi now."
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'