Tony Parker Gives Wedding Details
As the wedding date is coming close, talk is heating up in media on the details of Tony Parker and Eva Longoria's big day. And now after the much publication, the groom-to-be is finally giving details on it.
While it has been made public that the couple is going to have their wedding takes place July 7th later this year, Tony told France's Canal+ network's Le Grand Journal Monday night June 18th that he and Eva will exchange vows at the Chateau Vaux-le-Vicomte, a 17th-century castle famed for its gardens.
The castle reportedly is big enough to accommodate both Eva and Tony's huge guests, to include her "Desperate Housewives" co-stars just to name a few. Further Tony told host Michel Denisot that report on their wedding cake will be flown in from L.A. at a whopping $11,000 is just a rumor.
"You can't believe everything you read in the papers," the French born athlete said. For their honeymoon, Tony and Eva will stay in Paris, though he admitted, "It will be difficult to avoid the paparazzi now."
More Tony Parker News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board