Tom Cruise's Wife Katie Holmes Reportedly Pregnant with Second Child
Katie Holmes is at it again. The actress and wife of actor Tom Cruise reportedly is pregnant with their second child.
"Katie and Tom are thrilled about having another baby on the way she is glowing with happiness," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. While there has yet any confirmation released by the couple, it is said that Holmes showed a baby bump under a loose-fitting tunic dress while in Spain over the weekend.
TomKat were on vacation in French following the wedding of Cruise friend, billionaire James Packer. On Sunday June 17th the pair flew into the Spanish capital, joining best friend Victoria Adams to watch David Beckham's final match with soccer team Real Madrid ahead of his transfer to Los Angeles Galaxy next month.
Holmes has openly revealed her intention to have more children, telling Entertainment Weekly in a recent interview that she and Cruise definitely want to have more kids. The pair once sparked rumors on having second baby after they were reported converting one of the seven bedrooms in their new $35 million Beverly Hills mansion into a nursery for a new arrival.
More Katie Holmes News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami