Tom Cruise's Wife Katie Holmes Reportedly Pregnant with Second Child
Katie Holmes is at it again. The actress and wife of actor Tom Cruise reportedly is pregnant with their second child.
"Katie and Tom are thrilled about having another baby on the way she is glowing with happiness," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying. While there has yet any confirmation released by the couple, it is said that Holmes showed a baby bump under a loose-fitting tunic dress while in Spain over the weekend.
TomKat were on vacation in French following the wedding of Cruise friend, billionaire James Packer. On Sunday June 17th the pair flew into the Spanish capital, joining best friend Victoria Adams to watch David Beckham's final match with soccer team Real Madrid ahead of his transfer to Los Angeles Galaxy next month.
Holmes has openly revealed her intention to have more children, telling Entertainment Weekly in a recent interview that she and Cruise definitely want to have more kids. The pair once sparked rumors on having second baby after they were reported converting one of the seven bedrooms in their new $35 million Beverly Hills mansion into a nursery for a new arrival.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences