New Line Spends "$40,000"
Just few days after being reported to make "Party Up", New Line Cinema is collaborating again with Benderspink to spark another comedic feature entitled "The $40,000 Man" together.
Presented as a comedy spoof, the flick revolves around a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself, after a horrible accident, being rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not that bionic.
Names to star and direct still remain a mystery, but it is informed that the project will be developed based on screenplay written by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. For the former one, the film will mark his writing debut as he is known more as a TV actor, having appeared in "Freaks and Geeks", "Boston Public", and "Kitchen Confidential" to name few.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding