New Line Spends "$40,000"
Just few days after being reported to make "Party Up", New Line Cinema is collaborating again with Benderspink to spark another comedic feature entitled "The $40,000 Man" together.
Presented as a comedy spoof, the flick revolves around a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself, after a horrible accident, being rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not that bionic.
Names to star and direct still remain a mystery, but it is informed that the project will be developed based on screenplay written by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. For the former one, the film will mark his writing debut as he is known more as a TV actor, having appeared in "Freaks and Geeks", "Boston Public", and "Kitchen Confidential" to name few.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked