New Line Spends "$40,000"
Just few days after being reported to make "Party Up", New Line Cinema is collaborating again with Benderspink to spark another comedic feature entitled "The $40,000 Man" together.
Presented as a comedy spoof, the flick revolves around a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself, after a horrible accident, being rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not that bionic.
Names to star and direct still remain a mystery, but it is informed that the project will be developed based on screenplay written by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. For the former one, the film will mark his writing debut as he is known more as a TV actor, having appeared in "Freaks and Geeks", "Boston Public", and "Kitchen Confidential" to name few.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'