New Line Spends "$40,000"
Just few days after being reported to make "Party Up", New Line Cinema is collaborating again with Benderspink to spark another comedic feature entitled "The $40,000 Man" together.
Presented as a comedy spoof, the flick revolves around a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself, after a horrible accident, being rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not that bionic.
Names to star and direct still remain a mystery, but it is informed that the project will be developed based on screenplay written by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. For the former one, the film will mark his writing debut as he is known more as a TV actor, having appeared in "Freaks and Geeks", "Boston Public", and "Kitchen Confidential" to name few.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce