New Line Spends "$40,000"
Just few days after being reported to make "Party Up", New Line Cinema is collaborating again with Benderspink to spark another comedic feature entitled "The $40,000 Man" together.
Presented as a comedy spoof, the flick revolves around a legendary astronaut and true American hero who finds himself, after a horrible accident, being rebuilt by the government to be a bionic man on a budget of $40,000, which makes him not that bionic.
Names to star and direct still remain a mystery, but it is informed that the project will be developed based on screenplay written by John Francis Daley and Jonathan Goldstein. For the former one, the film will mark his writing debut as he is known more as a TV actor, having appeared in "Freaks and Geeks", "Boston Public", and "Kitchen Confidential" to name few.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip