Patrick Wilson Is Within "Watchmen" Reach
Seems the casting process for "Watchmen" is indeed underway by now. In an interview held by Superhero Hype!'s Max Evry, Patrick Wilson did signal that he is approached for the role of Nite Owl in the long-gestating project.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff," so he first said upon being asked about director Zack Snyder's recent response of showing no denial on the heavy casting rumors, then continuing, "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that."
However, sign that the actor may truly get involved in negotiations for the movie became quite apparent when he willingly gave indication that he has been handed out the flick's script to read.
"...Both the movie script and the original graphic novel is pretty phenomenal writing," so he admitted, further remarking that the project is "pretty cool" and "exciting stuff."
A live-version adaptation of the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons graphic novel series, "Watchmen" presents a crime-conspiracy story that provides the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetype. Keanu Reeves was originally offered to play Dr. Manhattan, but in the end decided to turn it down. It is now speculated that "The Alamo" star Jason Patric is on the run to fill in the part.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story