Patrick Wilson Is Within "Watchmen" Reach
Seems the casting process for "Watchmen" is indeed underway by now. In an interview held by Superhero Hype!'s Max Evry, Patrick Wilson did signal that he is approached for the role of Nite Owl in the long-gestating project.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff," so he first said upon being asked about director Zack Snyder's recent response of showing no denial on the heavy casting rumors, then continuing, "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that."
However, sign that the actor may truly get involved in negotiations for the movie became quite apparent when he willingly gave indication that he has been handed out the flick's script to read.
"...Both the movie script and the original graphic novel is pretty phenomenal writing," so he admitted, further remarking that the project is "pretty cool" and "exciting stuff."
A live-version adaptation of the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons graphic novel series, "Watchmen" presents a crime-conspiracy story that provides the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetype. Keanu Reeves was originally offered to play Dr. Manhattan, but in the end decided to turn it down. It is now speculated that "The Alamo" star Jason Patric is on the run to fill in the part.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences