Patrick Wilson Is Within "Watchmen" Reach
Seems the casting process for "Watchmen" is indeed underway by now. In an interview held by Superhero Hype!'s Max Evry, Patrick Wilson did signal that he is approached for the role of Nite Owl in the long-gestating project.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff," so he first said upon being asked about director Zack Snyder's recent response of showing no denial on the heavy casting rumors, then continuing, "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that."
However, sign that the actor may truly get involved in negotiations for the movie became quite apparent when he willingly gave indication that he has been handed out the flick's script to read.
"...Both the movie script and the original graphic novel is pretty phenomenal writing," so he admitted, further remarking that the project is "pretty cool" and "exciting stuff."
A live-version adaptation of the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons graphic novel series, "Watchmen" presents a crime-conspiracy story that provides the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetype. Keanu Reeves was originally offered to play Dr. Manhattan, but in the end decided to turn it down. It is now speculated that "The Alamo" star Jason Patric is on the run to fill in the part.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'