Patrick Wilson Is Within "Watchmen" Reach
Seems the casting process for "Watchmen" is indeed underway by now. In an interview held by Superhero Hype!'s Max Evry, Patrick Wilson did signal that he is approached for the role of Nite Owl in the long-gestating project.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff," so he first said upon being asked about director Zack Snyder's recent response of showing no denial on the heavy casting rumors, then continuing, "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that."
However, sign that the actor may truly get involved in negotiations for the movie became quite apparent when he willingly gave indication that he has been handed out the flick's script to read.
"...Both the movie script and the original graphic novel is pretty phenomenal writing," so he admitted, further remarking that the project is "pretty cool" and "exciting stuff."
A live-version adaptation of the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons graphic novel series, "Watchmen" presents a crime-conspiracy story that provides the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetype. Keanu Reeves was originally offered to play Dr. Manhattan, but in the end decided to turn it down. It is now speculated that "The Alamo" star Jason Patric is on the run to fill in the part.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture