Patrick Wilson Is Within "Watchmen" Reach
Seems the casting process for "Watchmen" is indeed underway by now. In an interview held by Superhero Hype!'s Max Evry, Patrick Wilson did signal that he is approached for the role of Nite Owl in the long-gestating project.
"I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about this stuff," so he first said upon being asked about director Zack Snyder's recent response of showing no denial on the heavy casting rumors, then continuing, "It's been confirmed on a lot of websites, I'll just say that."
However, sign that the actor may truly get involved in negotiations for the movie became quite apparent when he willingly gave indication that he has been handed out the flick's script to read.
"...Both the movie script and the original graphic novel is pretty phenomenal writing," so he admitted, further remarking that the project is "pretty cool" and "exciting stuff."
A live-version adaptation of the Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons graphic novel series, "Watchmen" presents a crime-conspiracy story that provides the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetype. Keanu Reeves was originally offered to play Dr. Manhattan, but in the end decided to turn it down. It is now speculated that "The Alamo" star Jason Patric is on the run to fill in the part.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake