Sarah Jessica Parker to Cross the "Blue Line"
A new starring vehicle is being set up for Sarah Jessica Parker to ride. In a Manhattan press junket of "A Mighty Heart" held on Friday, June 15, Oscar-nominated screenwriter Dan Futterman eagerly opened up an interesting tidbit saying that he has lined up the actress to topline his next writing project titled "Finn at the Blue Line."
Admitting he penned the romantic comedy alongside his wife, the man further pointed out that Swedish filmmaker Lasse Hallstrom is poised to handle directing matters for the flick.
"We're gonna try to get people to actually write a check for it. Hopefully that will get going shortly," so he said.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit