Sarah Jessica Parker to Cross the "Blue Line"
A new starring vehicle is being set up for Sarah Jessica Parker to ride. In a Manhattan press junket of "A Mighty Heart" held on Friday, June 15, Oscar-nominated screenwriter Dan Futterman eagerly opened up an interesting tidbit saying that he has lined up the actress to topline his next writing project titled "Finn at the Blue Line."
Admitting he penned the romantic comedy alongside his wife, the man further pointed out that Swedish filmmaker Lasse Hallstrom is poised to handle directing matters for the flick.
"We're gonna try to get people to actually write a check for it. Hopefully that will get going shortly," so he said.
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women