Sarah Jessica Parker to Cross the "Blue Line"
A new starring vehicle is being set up for Sarah Jessica Parker to ride. In a Manhattan press junket of "A Mighty Heart" held on Friday, June 15, Oscar-nominated screenwriter Dan Futterman eagerly opened up an interesting tidbit saying that he has lined up the actress to topline his next writing project titled "Finn at the Blue Line."
Admitting he penned the romantic comedy alongside his wife, the man further pointed out that Swedish filmmaker Lasse Hallstrom is poised to handle directing matters for the flick.
"We're gonna try to get people to actually write a check for it. Hopefully that will get going shortly," so he said.
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World