Sarah Jessica Parker to Cross the "Blue Line"
A new starring vehicle is being set up for Sarah Jessica Parker to ride. In a Manhattan press junket of "A Mighty Heart" held on Friday, June 15, Oscar-nominated screenwriter Dan Futterman eagerly opened up an interesting tidbit saying that he has lined up the actress to topline his next writing project titled "Finn at the Blue Line."
Admitting he penned the romantic comedy alongside his wife, the man further pointed out that Swedish filmmaker Lasse Hallstrom is poised to handle directing matters for the flick.
"We're gonna try to get people to actually write a check for it. Hopefully that will get going shortly," so he said.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'