Sarah Jessica Parker to Cross the "Blue Line"
A new starring vehicle is being set up for Sarah Jessica Parker to ride. In a Manhattan press junket of "A Mighty Heart" held on Friday, June 15, Oscar-nominated screenwriter Dan Futterman eagerly opened up an interesting tidbit saying that he has lined up the actress to topline his next writing project titled "Finn at the Blue Line."
Admitting he penned the romantic comedy alongside his wife, the man further pointed out that Swedish filmmaker Lasse Hallstrom is poised to handle directing matters for the flick.
"We're gonna try to get people to actually write a check for it. Hopefully that will get going shortly," so he said.
More Sarah Jessica Parker News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns