Lindsay Lohan Cancels 21st Birthday Vegas Blowout
Lindsay Lohan is not going to milk it. The actress-singer, who's undergoing treatment at the Promises facility in Malibu, has put down plans to throw a big 21st birthday bash at Pure nightclub in LA on July 2nd.
Confirming the cancellation of the planned two-day bash, Lindsay's spokesperson says, "The party was cancelled officially over two weeks ago. Lindsay will not be having the birthday party at Pure and is focusing on her recovery 100 per cent."
Meanwhile, Pure spokeswoman Kate Turner said in a statement Monday June 18th, "We support Lindsay and wish her the best as she is taking care of personal matters at this time. Due to the unique circumstances, as of this afternoon, Lindsay's birthday party at Pure Nightclub has been canceled. We think the world of her and look forward to working with her in the future."
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay initially "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," time when it is legal for her to go to the clubs. Unfortunately for her that shortly after she made public the plan, she was arrested on DUI charges after crashed her Mercedes SL-65 on Sunset Boulevard on may 26th.
Now that the Vegas bash has been canceled, we wonder how and where Lindsay will celebrate her big day?
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl