Lindsay Lohan Cancels 21st Birthday Vegas Blowout
Lindsay Lohan is not going to milk it. The actress-singer, who's undergoing treatment at the Promises facility in Malibu, has put down plans to throw a big 21st birthday bash at Pure nightclub in LA on July 2nd.
Confirming the cancellation of the planned two-day bash, Lindsay's spokesperson says, "The party was cancelled officially over two weeks ago. Lindsay will not be having the birthday party at Pure and is focusing on her recovery 100 per cent."
Meanwhile, Pure spokeswoman Kate Turner said in a statement Monday June 18th, "We support Lindsay and wish her the best as she is taking care of personal matters at this time. Due to the unique circumstances, as of this afternoon, Lindsay's birthday party at Pure Nightclub has been canceled. We think the world of her and look forward to working with her in the future."
Turning 21st on July 2nd, Lindsay initially "going to milk it because it's a big birthday," time when it is legal for her to go to the clubs. Unfortunately for her that shortly after she made public the plan, she was arrested on DUI charges after crashed her Mercedes SL-65 on Sunset Boulevard on may 26th.
Now that the Vegas bash has been canceled, we wonder how and where Lindsay will celebrate her big day?
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March