Stan Lee Developing an Animated Series for MTV Starring Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton is hot, but she's hotter in prison than as a free woman. Despite the fact that she's just been dropped by her talent agency, there's at least one new project awaiting her. It's an animated series for MTV.
Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee, responsible for superheroes such as Spiderman and the X-Men, is developing an animated series for MTV starring the heiress. Per New York Daily News, Lee's office already confirmed that the artist was approached by MTV to develop an animated series starring Paris, and that he had accepted the offer.
A source directly involved with the project says the animated series will be similar to the "Stripperella" cartoon developed by Lee in 2003, starring Pamela Anderson. Paris' ex-boyfriend Paris Latsis reportedly is on board. "He's not doing much, but she wanted him involved," says the source.
A start date has not yet been decided for the series. In the meantime, Paris is serving her jail sentence and already got her appetite back by the time her parents paid visit to her. She is expected to be released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California for good behavior on June 25th.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!