Stan Lee Developing an Animated Series for MTV Starring Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton is hot, but she's hotter in prison than as a free woman. Despite the fact that she's just been dropped by her talent agency, there's at least one new project awaiting her. It's an animated series for MTV.
Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee, responsible for superheroes such as Spiderman and the X-Men, is developing an animated series for MTV starring the heiress. Per New York Daily News, Lee's office already confirmed that the artist was approached by MTV to develop an animated series starring Paris, and that he had accepted the offer.
A source directly involved with the project says the animated series will be similar to the "Stripperella" cartoon developed by Lee in 2003, starring Pamela Anderson. Paris' ex-boyfriend Paris Latsis reportedly is on board. "He's not doing much, but she wanted him involved," says the source.
A start date has not yet been decided for the series. In the meantime, Paris is serving her jail sentence and already got her appetite back by the time her parents paid visit to her. She is expected to be released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California for good behavior on June 25th.
More Paris Hilton News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour