Stan Lee Developing an Animated Series for MTV Starring Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton is hot, but she's hotter in prison than as a free woman. Despite the fact that she's just been dropped by her talent agency, there's at least one new project awaiting her. It's an animated series for MTV.
Marvel Comics creator Stan Lee, responsible for superheroes such as Spiderman and the X-Men, is developing an animated series for MTV starring the heiress. Per New York Daily News, Lee's office already confirmed that the artist was approached by MTV to develop an animated series starring Paris, and that he had accepted the offer.
A source directly involved with the project says the animated series will be similar to the "Stripperella" cartoon developed by Lee in 2003, starring Pamela Anderson. Paris' ex-boyfriend Paris Latsis reportedly is on board. "He's not doing much, but she wanted him involved," says the source.
A start date has not yet been decided for the series. In the meantime, Paris is serving her jail sentence and already got her appetite back by the time her parents paid visit to her. She is expected to be released from the Century Regional Detention Center in Lynwood, California for good behavior on June 25th.
More Paris Hilton News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal