Judge Awarded David Hasselhoff Full Custody of Daughters
The lengthy battle comes to an end, finally. And the winner is David Hasselhoff. Superior Court Judge Mark Juhas ruled Friday June 15th the actor won full custody of his two teenage daughters, Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff.
"The judge said, 'Enough is enough, these children have been through enough'" Hasselhoff said outside Superior Court after a closed hearing. While the actor was awarded primary physical custody and full legal custody of the two girls, his ex-wife Pamela Bach was granted a visitation right which allows her to visit the girls on alternate weekends and on Wednesday nights for dinner, lawyer Melvin S. Goldsman confirmed.
"If, down the road, the kids are comfortable seeing her more, Mr. Hasselhoff has said he will let his children see their mother as often as they want to," Goldsman explained further.
With the decision, both Taylor-Ann and Hayley will mainly live with their father, who will have responsibility for making decisions about their health, education and welfare. Bach and her lawyer, on the other hand, declined to talk about the case in detail as they left the courthouse, saying they were prevented from doing so by a court order.
Hasselhoff had been blocked temporarily from seeing the girls after a drunken video of him surfaced in May. The actor later regained his parental rights when he agreed to alcohol testing.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama