Judge Awarded David Hasselhoff Full Custody of Daughters
The lengthy battle comes to an end, finally. And the winner is David Hasselhoff. Superior Court Judge Mark Juhas ruled Friday June 15th the actor won full custody of his two teenage daughters, Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff.
"The judge said, 'Enough is enough, these children have been through enough'" Hasselhoff said outside Superior Court after a closed hearing. While the actor was awarded primary physical custody and full legal custody of the two girls, his ex-wife Pamela Bach was granted a visitation right which allows her to visit the girls on alternate weekends and on Wednesday nights for dinner, lawyer Melvin S. Goldsman confirmed.
"If, down the road, the kids are comfortable seeing her more, Mr. Hasselhoff has said he will let his children see their mother as often as they want to," Goldsman explained further.
With the decision, both Taylor-Ann and Hayley will mainly live with their father, who will have responsibility for making decisions about their health, education and welfare. Bach and her lawyer, on the other hand, declined to talk about the case in detail as they left the courthouse, saying they were prevented from doing so by a court order.
Hasselhoff had been blocked temporarily from seeing the girls after a drunken video of him surfaced in May. The actor later regained his parental rights when he agreed to alcohol testing.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'