Fergie's "Hump" Offended Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen has apparently took some time observing the music of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. After some thought Allen said that Fergie's lyric is inappropriate.
The singer who uses animation in video for "Alfie" said, "It's not good for seven-year-olds to be going 'My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps'. It's not about music, it's about sex."
Allen had the record of creating blast among fellow celebrities. Last month the singer ended the feud with Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole after she said that Cole shouldn't sing live at her gigs. She had also made a remark on Lindsay Lohan after she had been forced to give up a table in Les Deux club for Lohan. She said, "Lindsay, our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life. In the words of Timbaland and Timberlake, 'What goes around . . . "
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage