Fergie's "Hump" Offended Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen has apparently took some time observing the music of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. After some thought Allen said that Fergie's lyric is inappropriate.
The singer who uses animation in video for "Alfie" said, "It's not good for seven-year-olds to be going 'My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps'. It's not about music, it's about sex."
Allen had the record of creating blast among fellow celebrities. Last month the singer ended the feud with Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole after she said that Cole shouldn't sing live at her gigs. She had also made a remark on Lindsay Lohan after she had been forced to give up a table in Les Deux club for Lohan. She said, "Lindsay, our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life. In the words of Timbaland and Timberlake, 'What goes around . . . "
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?