Fergie's "Hump" Offended Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen has apparently took some time observing the music of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. After some thought Allen said that Fergie's lyric is inappropriate.
The singer who uses animation in video for "Alfie" said, "It's not good for seven-year-olds to be going 'My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps'. It's not about music, it's about sex."
Allen had the record of creating blast among fellow celebrities. Last month the singer ended the feud with Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole after she said that Cole shouldn't sing live at her gigs. She had also made a remark on Lindsay Lohan after she had been forced to give up a table in Les Deux club for Lohan. She said, "Lindsay, our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life. In the words of Timbaland and Timberlake, 'What goes around . . . "
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper