Fergie's "Hump" Offended Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen has apparently took some time observing the music of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. After some thought Allen said that Fergie's lyric is inappropriate.
The singer who uses animation in video for "Alfie" said, "It's not good for seven-year-olds to be going 'My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps'. It's not about music, it's about sex."
Allen had the record of creating blast among fellow celebrities. Last month the singer ended the feud with Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole after she said that Cole shouldn't sing live at her gigs. She had also made a remark on Lindsay Lohan after she had been forced to give up a table in Les Deux club for Lohan. She said, "Lindsay, our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life. In the words of Timbaland and Timberlake, 'What goes around . . . "
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season