Fergie's "Hump" Offended Lily Allen
British singer Lily Allen has apparently took some time observing the music of Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie. After some thought Allen said that Fergie's lyric is inappropriate.
The singer who uses animation in video for "Alfie" said, "It's not good for seven-year-olds to be going 'My humps, my humps, my lovely lady lumps'. It's not about music, it's about sex."
Allen had the record of creating blast among fellow celebrities. Last month the singer ended the feud with Girls Aloud's Cheryl Cole after she said that Cole shouldn't sing live at her gigs. She had also made a remark on Lindsay Lohan after she had been forced to give up a table in Les Deux club for Lohan. She said, "Lindsay, our thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time in your life. In the words of Timbaland and Timberlake, 'What goes around . . . "
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!