Britney Spears Ends Feud with Mother
Britney Spears is trying to make good with everyone these days. The troubled pop singer reportedly trying to make up with estranged mother Lynne Spears following their feud as Lynne told her to check into rehab.
Rumors on the street say the mother-daughter had a secret meeting in LA at a palatial Bel Air mansion Sunday June 10th to put an end to their feud.
If Splash News is to be believed, "Britney in her black Mercedes arrived first escorted by her bodyguards and Britney's mother hiding in the back of the car followed 20 minutes later (accompanied by Jamie Lynn Spears and her boyfriend) and all parties departed the gated estate approximately 1 hour later looking in good spirits. Things have been extremely strained between Britney and her mother so bad in fact that according to rumor she refused to see her mother on Mothers Day even though Lynne was sick with pneumonia. After recovering Lynne had been scheduled for what was believed to be a tell all about her famous daughter on the television show "The View" but at the last minute pulled the pin."
Britney, apparently, has just come to such realization that her family, especially her mom, wants what's best for her, including her going to rehab. It's good for her I guess, considering her erratic behavior following her divorce from hubby Kevin Federline.
Now that she's a free woman and has spent time holidaying with sons, Sean Preston Federline and Jayden James Federline, Britney is more than ready to start a brand new life and working her way back into the music industry.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen