Kevin Federline Not Having a "Night" Walk
It will take another time in the future to see Kevin Federline mark his first official foray into major film industry.
Contrary to the recent reports informing he is set to star in "Night Watch (2008)", the former stage dancer has given denial to such tidbits, saying he is "too busy" to take on the role. Acting actually is not a new thing to the man as he previously made small appearance in "You Got Served" and showed up in a 2006 episode of hit TV series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
Regarding this matter, a representative for Fox Searchlight, the studio producing the thriller drama, has also stated that Federline is not in the cast of the movie. Though so, the person did confirm that the "Lose Control" singer had auditioned for a minor role which he failed to secure due to "his availability and our shooting schedule."
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story