Kevin Federline Not Having a "Night" Walk
It will take another time in the future to see Kevin Federline mark his first official foray into major film industry.
Contrary to the recent reports informing he is set to star in "Night Watch (2008)", the former stage dancer has given denial to such tidbits, saying he is "too busy" to take on the role. Acting actually is not a new thing to the man as he previously made small appearance in "You Got Served" and showed up in a 2006 episode of hit TV series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
Regarding this matter, a representative for Fox Searchlight, the studio producing the thriller drama, has also stated that Federline is not in the cast of the movie. Though so, the person did confirm that the "Lose Control" singer had auditioned for a minor role which he failed to secure due to "his availability and our shooting schedule."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'