Kevin Federline Not Having a "Night" Walk
It will take another time in the future to see Kevin Federline mark his first official foray into major film industry.
Contrary to the recent reports informing he is set to star in "Night Watch (2008)", the former stage dancer has given denial to such tidbits, saying he is "too busy" to take on the role. Acting actually is not a new thing to the man as he previously made small appearance in "You Got Served" and showed up in a 2006 episode of hit TV series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
Regarding this matter, a representative for Fox Searchlight, the studio producing the thriller drama, has also stated that Federline is not in the cast of the movie. Though so, the person did confirm that the "Lose Control" singer had auditioned for a minor role which he failed to secure due to "his availability and our shooting schedule."
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage