Kevin Federline Not Having a "Night" Walk
It will take another time in the future to see Kevin Federline mark his first official foray into major film industry.
Contrary to the recent reports informing he is set to star in "Night Watch (2008)", the former stage dancer has given denial to such tidbits, saying he is "too busy" to take on the role. Acting actually is not a new thing to the man as he previously made small appearance in "You Got Served" and showed up in a 2006 episode of hit TV series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
Regarding this matter, a representative for Fox Searchlight, the studio producing the thriller drama, has also stated that Federline is not in the cast of the movie. Though so, the person did confirm that the "Lose Control" singer had auditioned for a minor role which he failed to secure due to "his availability and our shooting schedule."
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans