Kevin Federline Not Having a "Night" Walk
It will take another time in the future to see Kevin Federline mark his first official foray into major film industry.
Contrary to the recent reports informing he is set to star in "Night Watch (2008)", the former stage dancer has given denial to such tidbits, saying he is "too busy" to take on the role. Acting actually is not a new thing to the man as he previously made small appearance in "You Got Served" and showed up in a 2006 episode of hit TV series "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation."
Regarding this matter, a representative for Fox Searchlight, the studio producing the thriller drama, has also stated that Federline is not in the cast of the movie. Though so, the person did confirm that the "Lose Control" singer had auditioned for a minor role which he failed to secure due to "his availability and our shooting schedule."
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise
- Bella Hadid Goes Braless in Completely Sheer Top. See the Eye-Popping Pics
- Find Out Who Will Be Godparents to George and Amal Clooney's Twins
- Jackie Evancho Delivers Live Performance of National Anthem at Donald Trump's Inauguration
- Emily Ratajkowski Strips Down to Lacy Lingerie on Streets for DKNY Campaign
- Angelina Jolie Loses Her Team's Trust Amid Brad Pitt Custody War
- 'Cult of Chucky' Image Offers First Look at the Murderous Doll With No Head