RATM's Countdown Reveals Gig
One of the mysterious countdowns in Rage Against the Machine's site has reached the zero mark and reveals its purpose. It is neither the countdown of full tour or new album, but it is, as expected, the clock for their Wisconsin gig.
The left and shorter countdown broke the news on Monday morning and revealed the date of ticket sale. The other clock meanwhile, keep counting the number of days to the concert at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin which will befall on August 24.
RATM's official site also announced at the same time that the band would play with Queens of the Stone Age on the same day same place. Tickets to this gig will go on sale on Saturday (06/16/2007) at 10:00 am.
Before that, the newly reunited band will play four U.S. dates in late July which is part of Rock the Bells Tour. The tour's venue on August 11 has recently been moved from the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino to the Hyundai Pavilion in Devore.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked