RATM's Countdown Reveals Gig
One of the mysterious countdowns in Rage Against the Machine's site has reached the zero mark and reveals its purpose. It is neither the countdown of full tour or new album, but it is, as expected, the clock for their Wisconsin gig.
The left and shorter countdown broke the news on Monday morning and revealed the date of ticket sale. The other clock meanwhile, keep counting the number of days to the concert at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin which will befall on August 24.
RATM's official site also announced at the same time that the band would play with Queens of the Stone Age on the same day same place. Tickets to this gig will go on sale on Saturday (06/16/2007) at 10:00 am.
Before that, the newly reunited band will play four U.S. dates in late July which is part of Rock the Bells Tour. The tour's venue on August 11 has recently been moved from the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino to the Hyundai Pavilion in Devore.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'