RATM's Countdown Reveals Gig
One of the mysterious countdowns in Rage Against the Machine's site has reached the zero mark and reveals its purpose. It is neither the countdown of full tour or new album, but it is, as expected, the clock for their Wisconsin gig.
The left and shorter countdown broke the news on Monday morning and revealed the date of ticket sale. The other clock meanwhile, keep counting the number of days to the concert at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin which will befall on August 24.
RATM's official site also announced at the same time that the band would play with Queens of the Stone Age on the same day same place. Tickets to this gig will go on sale on Saturday (06/16/2007) at 10:00 am.
Before that, the newly reunited band will play four U.S. dates in late July which is part of Rock the Bells Tour. The tour's venue on August 11 has recently been moved from the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino to the Hyundai Pavilion in Devore.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'