RATM's Countdown Reveals Gig
One of the mysterious countdowns in Rage Against the Machine's site has reached the zero mark and reveals its purpose. It is neither the countdown of full tour or new album, but it is, as expected, the clock for their Wisconsin gig.
The left and shorter countdown broke the news on Monday morning and revealed the date of ticket sale. The other clock meanwhile, keep counting the number of days to the concert at Alpine Valley in East Troy, Wisconsin which will befall on August 24.
RATM's official site also announced at the same time that the band would play with Queens of the Stone Age on the same day same place. Tickets to this gig will go on sale on Saturday (06/16/2007) at 10:00 am.
Before that, the newly reunited band will play four U.S. dates in late July which is part of Rock the Bells Tour. The tour's venue on August 11 has recently been moved from the National Orange Show Events Center in San Bernardino to the Hyundai Pavilion in Devore.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell