Harry Potter's Hermione Graces the Cover of Tatler Magazine's July Issue
Modeling is another first for Harry Potter's Hermione Granger besides acting. The young, beautiful and talented actress graces the cover of Tatler magazine's July 2007 issue for her first professional modeling photo-shoot.
Looks much more mature than her first appearance on screen, Emma Watson is pictured modeling pieces from Yves Saint Laurent and Chanel. All grown up, the movie beauty shows how much she's changed which is apparent through her pictures inside the publication.
In an interview with Tatler, Watson among others reveals that despite her high rising acting career she remains reassuringly "normal", saying "People who try to hide from fame can make it go completely the wrong way. All those huge designer shades make them look like bugs! And walking around with bodyguards draws more attention to you. I think the best way to cope is to try and live as normal a life as possible."
Acting aside, Watson spills the bean on her education, telling the magazine she's planning to continue her education, taking AS-levels in English literature, geography and art history and hopes to study philosophy at Cambridge University.
As of the latest installment of Harry Potter, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", it is scheduled to open July 11th later this year. The greatest of all is that Watson says she "definitely intends" to do another one, claiming "I would do Harry Potter for nothing. It's not really anything to do with money."
More Emma Watson News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit