Names Enlisted in "The Poker Club"
Choosing the players for the game, filmmakers of "The Poker Club" have picked up the likes of Jonathon Schaech, Johnny Messner, Loren Dean, Michael Risley, Lori Heuring, Judy Reyes, and Jana Kramer to all star in the project, Variety has revealed.
A suspense thriller, pic is based on the Ed Gorman novel which centers on four friends who accidentally kill a burglar during their weekly poker night. Their lives are then changed by the difficult choices they subsequently make.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Tim McCann directing from script written by Schaech and Richard Chizmar who both are also producing via their Chesapeake Films alongside McCann and Bruce Devan. Meanwhile, Matt Richards is serving as the executive producer as well as financing through his new Baltimore-based shingle Ram Films.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna