Names Enlisted in "The Poker Club"
Choosing the players for the game, filmmakers of "The Poker Club" have picked up the likes of Jonathon Schaech, Johnny Messner, Loren Dean, Michael Risley, Lori Heuring, Judy Reyes, and Jana Kramer to all star in the project, Variety has revealed.
A suspense thriller, pic is based on the Ed Gorman novel which centers on four friends who accidentally kill a burglar during their weekly poker night. Their lives are then changed by the difficult choices they subsequently make.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Tim McCann directing from script written by Schaech and Richard Chizmar who both are also producing via their Chesapeake Films alongside McCann and Bruce Devan. Meanwhile, Matt Richards is serving as the executive producer as well as financing through his new Baltimore-based shingle Ram Films.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart