Names Enlisted in "The Poker Club"
Choosing the players for the game, filmmakers of "The Poker Club" have picked up the likes of Jonathon Schaech, Johnny Messner, Loren Dean, Michael Risley, Lori Heuring, Judy Reyes, and Jana Kramer to all star in the project, Variety has revealed.
A suspense thriller, pic is based on the Ed Gorman novel which centers on four friends who accidentally kill a burglar during their weekly poker night. Their lives are then changed by the difficult choices they subsequently make.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Tim McCann directing from script written by Schaech and Richard Chizmar who both are also producing via their Chesapeake Films alongside McCann and Bruce Devan. Meanwhile, Matt Richards is serving as the executive producer as well as financing through his new Baltimore-based shingle Ram Films.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert