Names Enlisted in "The Poker Club"
Choosing the players for the game, filmmakers of "The Poker Club" have picked up the likes of Jonathon Schaech, Johnny Messner, Loren Dean, Michael Risley, Lori Heuring, Judy Reyes, and Jana Kramer to all star in the project, Variety has revealed.
A suspense thriller, pic is based on the Ed Gorman novel which centers on four friends who accidentally kill a burglar during their weekly poker night. Their lives are then changed by the difficult choices they subsequently make.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Tim McCann directing from script written by Schaech and Richard Chizmar who both are also producing via their Chesapeake Films alongside McCann and Bruce Devan. Meanwhile, Matt Richards is serving as the executive producer as well as financing through his new Baltimore-based shingle Ram Films.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival