Names Enlisted in "The Poker Club"
Choosing the players for the game, filmmakers of "The Poker Club" have picked up the likes of Jonathon Schaech, Johnny Messner, Loren Dean, Michael Risley, Lori Heuring, Judy Reyes, and Jana Kramer to all star in the project, Variety has revealed.
A suspense thriller, pic is based on the Ed Gorman novel which centers on four friends who accidentally kill a burglar during their weekly poker night. Their lives are then changed by the difficult choices they subsequently make.
Filming is currently underway in New Jersey with Tim McCann directing from script written by Schaech and Richard Chizmar who both are also producing via their Chesapeake Films alongside McCann and Bruce Devan. Meanwhile, Matt Richards is serving as the executive producer as well as financing through his new Baltimore-based shingle Ram Films.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says