Joshua Jackson Is Fletch?
With Zach Braff's decision of not taking part in "Fletch Won", speculations have begun to arise on who will take the coveted role, and coming up as the one mentioned on the matter surprisingly is Joshua Jackson.
Words coming from IESB.net state that the Canadian actor is in line to play the titular character in the long-gestating project with Steve Pink reportedly being plotted to direct in replacement for Bill Lawrence, who also penned the film's script.
Jackson, famous for his role as Pacey Witter in hit TV series "Dawson's Creek", is last seen in ensemble drama "Bobby" and next is slated to appear in Stuart Townsend's feature directorial debut "Battle in Seattle." Meanwhile Pink, a 2001 BAFTA Award nominee for his writing work in "High Fidelity", recently directed comedic feature "Accepted" for Universal Pictures.
As for the flick, "Won" is intended to be the third motion picture to feature the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989) and will find the character figuring out the killer of the man who was supposed to interview him. David List is said to have given his agreement to produce for The Weinstein Company.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie