Joshua Jackson Is Fletch?
With Zach Braff's decision of not taking part in "Fletch Won", speculations have begun to arise on who will take the coveted role, and coming up as the one mentioned on the matter surprisingly is Joshua Jackson.
Words coming from IESB.net state that the Canadian actor is in line to play the titular character in the long-gestating project with Steve Pink reportedly being plotted to direct in replacement for Bill Lawrence, who also penned the film's script.
Jackson, famous for his role as Pacey Witter in hit TV series "Dawson's Creek", is last seen in ensemble drama "Bobby" and next is slated to appear in Stuart Townsend's feature directorial debut "Battle in Seattle." Meanwhile Pink, a 2001 BAFTA Award nominee for his writing work in "High Fidelity", recently directed comedic feature "Accepted" for Universal Pictures.
As for the flick, "Won" is intended to be the third motion picture to feature the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989) and will find the character figuring out the killer of the man who was supposed to interview him. David List is said to have given his agreement to produce for The Weinstein Company.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs