Joshua Jackson Is Fletch?
With Zach Braff's decision of not taking part in "Fletch Won", speculations have begun to arise on who will take the coveted role, and coming up as the one mentioned on the matter surprisingly is Joshua Jackson.
Words coming from IESB.net state that the Canadian actor is in line to play the titular character in the long-gestating project with Steve Pink reportedly being plotted to direct in replacement for Bill Lawrence, who also penned the film's script.
Jackson, famous for his role as Pacey Witter in hit TV series "Dawson's Creek", is last seen in ensemble drama "Bobby" and next is slated to appear in Stuart Townsend's feature directorial debut "Battle in Seattle." Meanwhile Pink, a 2001 BAFTA Award nominee for his writing work in "High Fidelity", recently directed comedic feature "Accepted" for Universal Pictures.
As for the flick, "Won" is intended to be the third motion picture to feature the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989) and will find the character figuring out the killer of the man who was supposed to interview him. David List is said to have given his agreement to produce for The Weinstein Company.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences