Joshua Jackson Is Fletch?
With Zach Braff's decision of not taking part in "Fletch Won", speculations have begun to arise on who will take the coveted role, and coming up as the one mentioned on the matter surprisingly is Joshua Jackson.
Words coming from IESB.net state that the Canadian actor is in line to play the titular character in the long-gestating project with Steve Pink reportedly being plotted to direct in replacement for Bill Lawrence, who also penned the film's script.
Jackson, famous for his role as Pacey Witter in hit TV series "Dawson's Creek", is last seen in ensemble drama "Bobby" and next is slated to appear in Stuart Townsend's feature directorial debut "Battle in Seattle." Meanwhile Pink, a 2001 BAFTA Award nominee for his writing work in "High Fidelity", recently directed comedic feature "Accepted" for Universal Pictures.
As for the flick, "Won" is intended to be the third motion picture to feature the wisecracking reporter after "Fletch" (1985) and "Fletch Lives" (1989) and will find the character figuring out the killer of the man who was supposed to interview him. David List is said to have given his agreement to produce for The Weinstein Company.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season