My Chemical Romance Answers Manson's Blast
Responding to Marilyn Manson's "copycat" accuse, My Chemical Romance took it pretty easy. The band laughed off the fact that the accusation comes from a Marilyn Manson.
Frontman Gerard Way told Rock Sound magazine, "If Elvis Costello said we sucked we would think about it a bit but usually it is comments from someone with a new record to promote so the remarks ring hollow." He then added, "We still haven't found someone that has knocked us down that we need to take seriously."
Manson previously called MCR "sad and pitiful" and said that his new song "Mutilation is the Most Sincere Form of Flattery" from "Eat Me, Drink Me" is an attack on the band. Speaking to a London paper, Manson exclaimed, "I'm embarrassed to be me because these people are doing a really sad, pitiful, shallow version of what I've done. If they want to identify with me then here's a razor blade. Call me when you're done and we'll talk."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017