Boyzone, a Tour Before Curtain's Drawn
Before calling the curtain down, Irish boy band Boyzone will have one last tour. The news is coming from member Stephen Gately who remembers the band's "promise".
Gately said, "We always promised the fans a farewell tour and we're hoping that will take place next year. It's really a case of working out when the five of us can get on stage at the same time. Take That certainly did well out of a reunion tour."
Boyzone was last seen performing together in January 2000 before lead singer Ronan Keating pursued a successful solo career. All along their 7 years of career, the band has reached multiple platinum for both their studio albums and compilation records. If accumulated to this year, the band has sold more than 15 million records worldwide.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival