Boyzone, a Tour Before Curtain's Drawn
Before calling the curtain down, Irish boy band Boyzone will have one last tour. The news is coming from member Stephen Gately who remembers the band's "promise".
Gately said, "We always promised the fans a farewell tour and we're hoping that will take place next year. It's really a case of working out when the five of us can get on stage at the same time. Take That certainly did well out of a reunion tour."
Boyzone was last seen performing together in January 2000 before lead singer Ronan Keating pursued a successful solo career. All along their 7 years of career, the band has reached multiple platinum for both their studio albums and compilation records. If accumulated to this year, the band has sold more than 15 million records worldwide.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding