Boyzone, a Tour Before Curtain's Drawn
Before calling the curtain down, Irish boy band Boyzone will have one last tour. The news is coming from member Stephen Gately who remembers the band's "promise".
Gately said, "We always promised the fans a farewell tour and we're hoping that will take place next year. It's really a case of working out when the five of us can get on stage at the same time. Take That certainly did well out of a reunion tour."
Boyzone was last seen performing together in January 2000 before lead singer Ronan Keating pursued a successful solo career. All along their 7 years of career, the band has reached multiple platinum for both their studio albums and compilation records. If accumulated to this year, the band has sold more than 15 million records worldwide.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards