Boyzone, a Tour Before Curtain's Drawn
Before calling the curtain down, Irish boy band Boyzone will have one last tour. The news is coming from member Stephen Gately who remembers the band's "promise".
Gately said, "We always promised the fans a farewell tour and we're hoping that will take place next year. It's really a case of working out when the five of us can get on stage at the same time. Take That certainly did well out of a reunion tour."
Boyzone was last seen performing together in January 2000 before lead singer Ronan Keating pursued a successful solo career. All along their 7 years of career, the band has reached multiple platinum for both their studio albums and compilation records. If accumulated to this year, the band has sold more than 15 million records worldwide.
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie