Boyzone, a Tour Before Curtain's Drawn
Before calling the curtain down, Irish boy band Boyzone will have one last tour. The news is coming from member Stephen Gately who remembers the band's "promise".
Gately said, "We always promised the fans a farewell tour and we're hoping that will take place next year. It's really a case of working out when the five of us can get on stage at the same time. Take That certainly did well out of a reunion tour."
Boyzone was last seen performing together in January 2000 before lead singer Ronan Keating pursued a successful solo career. All along their 7 years of career, the band has reached multiple platinum for both their studio albums and compilation records. If accumulated to this year, the band has sold more than 15 million records worldwide.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest