Bon Jovi Attaches Digital Album with Tickets
Bon Jovi's show for the opening of Prudential Center in Newark, NJ is combined with the highly anticipated album "Lost Highway". In what could be considered a lethal blend, the tickets to the show can be purchased early along with digital iTunes copy of the album.
Exclusively for American Express car holders, purchasing of the tickets is placed the earliest on June 12. For every ticket purchased, a code is given out by Ticketmaster to access the download of the album through iTunes starting from the official release date on June 19. The non-card holder will get the same privilege starting from June 15 to June 22. Those who would like to buy the ticket to the October 25 show without the digital album can then get it on June 23.
The ticket/album package will be priced at $9.99 higher than those later sold outside the package. This package in particular also benefit Bon Jovi in terms of chart. All of the digital sales will be counted by SoundScan to earn a position in Billboard 200 chart.
Meanwhile, guitarist Richie Sambora has checked into rehab. He entered a Los Angeles facility on Wednesday (06.06.07) with no publicized reason. A spokesman for Bon Jovi said, "Richie Sambora has entered an undisclosed treatment facility in Los Angeles. He asks that you respect his and his family's privacy at this time." It is still unknown whether this will affect the band's upcoming shows that starts June 24 in London.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3