Tea Leoni Is "Ghost Town" Resident
Filling in the leading lady part, Tea Leoni has given her commitment to star in romantic comedy "Ghost Town (2009)" for DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, Variety has revealed.
Thereby joining Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear, the striking actress will portray the wife of Kinnear's character, a deceased businessman turning into a ghost. Meanwhile, Gervais has been billed as a misanthropic dentist haunted by Kinnear for being able to see specters after being dead for seven minutes during a colonoscopy.
Shooting is scheduled to start this October in New York under the direction of David Koepp who is set to helm from the script he penned alongside John Kamps. Handling producing matters is Gavin Polone, who is also in charge to executive produce New Line Cinema-distributed sci-fi thriller "The Seed."
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC