Tea Leoni Is "Ghost Town" Resident
Filling in the leading lady part, Tea Leoni has given her commitment to star in romantic comedy "Ghost Town (2009)" for DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, Variety has revealed.
Thereby joining Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear, the striking actress will portray the wife of Kinnear's character, a deceased businessman turning into a ghost. Meanwhile, Gervais has been billed as a misanthropic dentist haunted by Kinnear for being able to see specters after being dead for seven minutes during a colonoscopy.
Shooting is scheduled to start this October in New York under the direction of David Koepp who is set to helm from the script he penned alongside John Kamps. Handling producing matters is Gavin Polone, who is also in charge to executive produce New Line Cinema-distributed sci-fi thriller "The Seed."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik