Tea Leoni Is "Ghost Town" Resident
Filling in the leading lady part, Tea Leoni has given her commitment to star in romantic comedy "Ghost Town (2009)" for DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, Variety has revealed.
Thereby joining Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear, the striking actress will portray the wife of Kinnear's character, a deceased businessman turning into a ghost. Meanwhile, Gervais has been billed as a misanthropic dentist haunted by Kinnear for being able to see specters after being dead for seven minutes during a colonoscopy.
Shooting is scheduled to start this October in New York under the direction of David Koepp who is set to helm from the script he penned alongside John Kamps. Handling producing matters is Gavin Polone, who is also in charge to executive produce New Line Cinema-distributed sci-fi thriller "The Seed."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby