Tea Leoni Is "Ghost Town" Resident
Filling in the leading lady part, Tea Leoni has given her commitment to star in romantic comedy "Ghost Town (2009)" for DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, Variety has revealed.
Thereby joining Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear, the striking actress will portray the wife of Kinnear's character, a deceased businessman turning into a ghost. Meanwhile, Gervais has been billed as a misanthropic dentist haunted by Kinnear for being able to see specters after being dead for seven minutes during a colonoscopy.
Shooting is scheduled to start this October in New York under the direction of David Koepp who is set to helm from the script he penned alongside John Kamps. Handling producing matters is Gavin Polone, who is also in charge to executive produce New Line Cinema-distributed sci-fi thriller "The Seed."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion