Tea Leoni Is "Ghost Town" Resident
Filling in the leading lady part, Tea Leoni has given her commitment to star in romantic comedy "Ghost Town (2009)" for DreamWorks Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment, Variety has revealed.
Thereby joining Ricky Gervais and Greg Kinnear, the striking actress will portray the wife of Kinnear's character, a deceased businessman turning into a ghost. Meanwhile, Gervais has been billed as a misanthropic dentist haunted by Kinnear for being able to see specters after being dead for seven minutes during a colonoscopy.
Shooting is scheduled to start this October in New York under the direction of David Koepp who is set to helm from the script he penned alongside John Kamps. Handling producing matters is Gavin Polone, who is also in charge to executive produce New Line Cinema-distributed sci-fi thriller "The Seed."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars