Chris Brown Eyeing Duet with Michael Jackson, Covered "Umbrella"
On the verge of releasing his most artists-packed album "Exclusive", Chris Brown may soon be singing side by side with Michael Jackson for one of the tracks. The R&B crooner got the phone call from the "Thriller" singer who didn't hesitate to do collaboration with him.
"He called me for my birthday, and I told him we should do a song," Brown said. "He was up for it. Man, it was crazy. He actually spoke to me like a regular person, and he was like, 'I like your music.' He said his favorite song was 'Shorty Like Mine' that me and Bow Wow did. I appreciated talking to him."
Brown's "Exclusive" will arrive August 24 with collaborations coming up from Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and The Game. He recently covered a remix of Rihanna's "Umbrella" during a performance and is hoping that he gets to do it with the real person on his October tour. It is still unknown whether this track would be included as a bonus track for "Exclusive".
Check out the video below:
More Chris Brown News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed