Chris Brown Eyeing Duet with Michael Jackson, Covered "Umbrella"
On the verge of releasing his most artists-packed album "Exclusive", Chris Brown may soon be singing side by side with Michael Jackson for one of the tracks. The R&B crooner got the phone call from the "Thriller" singer who didn't hesitate to do collaboration with him.
"He called me for my birthday, and I told him we should do a song," Brown said. "He was up for it. Man, it was crazy. He actually spoke to me like a regular person, and he was like, 'I like your music.' He said his favorite song was 'Shorty Like Mine' that me and Bow Wow did. I appreciated talking to him."
Brown's "Exclusive" will arrive August 24 with collaborations coming up from Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and The Game. He recently covered a remix of Rihanna's "Umbrella" during a performance and is hoping that he gets to do it with the real person on his October tour. It is still unknown whether this track would be included as a bonus track for "Exclusive".
Check out the video below:
More Chris Brown News
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna