Chris Brown Eyeing Duet with Michael Jackson, Covered "Umbrella"
On the verge of releasing his most artists-packed album "Exclusive", Chris Brown may soon be singing side by side with Michael Jackson for one of the tracks. The R&B crooner got the phone call from the "Thriller" singer who didn't hesitate to do collaboration with him.
"He called me for my birthday, and I told him we should do a song," Brown said. "He was up for it. Man, it was crazy. He actually spoke to me like a regular person, and he was like, 'I like your music.' He said his favorite song was 'Shorty Like Mine' that me and Bow Wow did. I appreciated talking to him."
Brown's "Exclusive" will arrive August 24 with collaborations coming up from Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and The Game. He recently covered a remix of Rihanna's "Umbrella" during a performance and is hoping that he gets to do it with the real person on his October tour. It is still unknown whether this track would be included as a bonus track for "Exclusive".
Check out the video below:
More Chris Brown News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding