Chris Brown Eyeing Duet with Michael Jackson, Covered "Umbrella"
On the verge of releasing his most artists-packed album "Exclusive", Chris Brown may soon be singing side by side with Michael Jackson for one of the tracks. The R&B crooner got the phone call from the "Thriller" singer who didn't hesitate to do collaboration with him.
"He called me for my birthday, and I told him we should do a song," Brown said. "He was up for it. Man, it was crazy. He actually spoke to me like a regular person, and he was like, 'I like your music.' He said his favorite song was 'Shorty Like Mine' that me and Bow Wow did. I appreciated talking to him."
Brown's "Exclusive" will arrive August 24 with collaborations coming up from Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and The Game. He recently covered a remix of Rihanna's "Umbrella" during a performance and is hoping that he gets to do it with the real person on his October tour. It is still unknown whether this track would be included as a bonus track for "Exclusive".
Check out the video below:
More Chris Brown News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7