Chris Brown Eyeing Duet with Michael Jackson, Covered "Umbrella"
On the verge of releasing his most artists-packed album "Exclusive", Chris Brown may soon be singing side by side with Michael Jackson for one of the tracks. The R&B crooner got the phone call from the "Thriller" singer who didn't hesitate to do collaboration with him.
"He called me for my birthday, and I told him we should do a song," Brown said. "He was up for it. Man, it was crazy. He actually spoke to me like a regular person, and he was like, 'I like your music.' He said his favorite song was 'Shorty Like Mine' that me and Bow Wow did. I appreciated talking to him."
Brown's "Exclusive" will arrive August 24 with collaborations coming up from Lil Wayne, Juelz Santana and The Game. He recently covered a remix of Rihanna's "Umbrella" during a performance and is hoping that he gets to do it with the real person on his October tour. It is still unknown whether this track would be included as a bonus track for "Exclusive".
Check out the video below:
More Chris Brown News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert