Isaiah Washington Out from "Grey's Anatomy"
The time has come for Isaiah Washington to pay the cost of his gay slur. The TV star won't be returning to the hit series "Grey's Anatomy" which catapulted him into stardom.
It is surely a bad news for Isaiah that his contract won't be renewed following the end of the series' third season. A spokesperson for ABC Studios confirmed the star won't be returning for a fourth season next September, with a source close to the situation said the studio declined to renew his contract citing the bad press they received because of his behavior both on and off the set as the reason.
Isaiah himself remained tight-lipped on his being out of "Grey's", while publicist confirmed he isn't going back to the show next season.
Isaiah, played the role of Preston Burke in the popular Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning American primetime television medical drama, received a lot of bad press last fall after he reportedly called fellow actor T.R. Knight a ''faggot''. He repeated the slur at the Golden Globes in January before then sought counseling, met with gay community leaders and issued a public apology.
Within days of the incident becoming public, Isaiah, announced he was gay. It's ironic.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked