Isaiah Washington Out from "Grey's Anatomy"
The time has come for Isaiah Washington to pay the cost of his gay slur. The TV star won't be returning to the hit series "Grey's Anatomy" which catapulted him into stardom.
It is surely a bad news for Isaiah that his contract won't be renewed following the end of the series' third season. A spokesperson for ABC Studios confirmed the star won't be returning for a fourth season next September, with a source close to the situation said the studio declined to renew his contract citing the bad press they received because of his behavior both on and off the set as the reason.
Isaiah himself remained tight-lipped on his being out of "Grey's", while publicist confirmed he isn't going back to the show next season.
Isaiah, played the role of Preston Burke in the popular Emmy and Golden Globe award-winning American primetime television medical drama, received a lot of bad press last fall after he reportedly called fellow actor T.R. Knight a ''faggot''. He repeated the slur at the Golden Globes in January before then sought counseling, met with gay community leaders and issued a public apology.
Within days of the incident becoming public, Isaiah, announced he was gay. It's ironic.
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'