Rapper Jermaine Dupri Involved in Minor Car Crash, to Open New Club
It was a bad day for Jermaine Dupri when he was involved in a car crash early Thursday June 7th when a woman ran a stop light on the corner of 49th Street and Park Avenue in New York and ploughed into his SUV.
Publicists for the rapper said Dupri's Cadillac Escalade was completely totaled, sending one of his security guards to a local hospital with a broken arm. Luckily, the music mogul was all right.
In the accompanying feature, Dupri is expected to officially open his new Atlanta club, called Studio 72, with a silver carpet on June 16th. The nightclub reportedly will be 12,000 square-feet located at 3965 Lawrenceville Highway northeast of Atlanta and will feature a 600 gallon aquarium filled with exotic fish with hues of browns, silver and champagne.
Dupri is said to have spent more than $1 million dollars in renovating the location. It is widely believed that the number 72 represents his birth year.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards