Rapper Jermaine Dupri Involved in Minor Car Crash, to Open New Club
It was a bad day for Jermaine Dupri when he was involved in a car crash early Thursday June 7th when a woman ran a stop light on the corner of 49th Street and Park Avenue in New York and ploughed into his SUV.
Publicists for the rapper said Dupri's Cadillac Escalade was completely totaled, sending one of his security guards to a local hospital with a broken arm. Luckily, the music mogul was all right.
In the accompanying feature, Dupri is expected to officially open his new Atlanta club, called Studio 72, with a silver carpet on June 16th. The nightclub reportedly will be 12,000 square-feet located at 3965 Lawrenceville Highway northeast of Atlanta and will feature a 600 gallon aquarium filled with exotic fish with hues of browns, silver and champagne.
Dupri is said to have spent more than $1 million dollars in renovating the location. It is widely believed that the number 72 represents his birth year.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii