Jennifer Aniston to Shoot Commercials Film for L’Oréal
Has just provoked media frenzy with her being reported dating Brad Pitt look-alike, British model Paul Sculfor, Jennifer Aniston makes media headlines again as she's been reported to earn an estimated $10 million to shoot the so-called "mini action movies" for L'Oréal's hair products.
The hair commercials film, to be shot this summer, will see the actress works together with famous film director David Fincher who's in hand to direct. "Jen turned to David because she loves his work," an insider revealed.
"The commercials will be like mini action movies," the insider said further adding that Jenn has been tapped to play the hero. "Jen's reinventing her image. She's going to look more dangerous and alluring than ever before. She's been dying to do an action film, and this will show she can pull it off. People are going to have to look twice to recognize her!"
Representative for her has denied the "mini-action movies" project though. In the meantime, Jenn also is busy promoting "Smartwater", an "electrolyte enhanced" drink she created for Glaceau with the slogan "water that's the envy of all water."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes