Jennifer Aniston to Shoot Commercials Film for L’Oréal
Has just provoked media frenzy with her being reported dating Brad Pitt look-alike, British model Paul Sculfor, Jennifer Aniston makes media headlines again as she's been reported to earn an estimated $10 million to shoot the so-called "mini action movies" for L'Oréal's hair products.
The hair commercials film, to be shot this summer, will see the actress works together with famous film director David Fincher who's in hand to direct. "Jen turned to David because she loves his work," an insider revealed.
"The commercials will be like mini action movies," the insider said further adding that Jenn has been tapped to play the hero. "Jen's reinventing her image. She's going to look more dangerous and alluring than ever before. She's been dying to do an action film, and this will show she can pull it off. People are going to have to look twice to recognize her!"
Representative for her has denied the "mini-action movies" project though. In the meantime, Jenn also is busy promoting "Smartwater", an "electrolyte enhanced" drink she created for Glaceau with the slogan "water that's the envy of all water."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder