Jennifer Aniston to Shoot Commercials Film for L’Oréal
Has just provoked media frenzy with her being reported dating Brad Pitt look-alike, British model Paul Sculfor, Jennifer Aniston makes media headlines again as she's been reported to earn an estimated $10 million to shoot the so-called "mini action movies" for L'Oréal's hair products.
The hair commercials film, to be shot this summer, will see the actress works together with famous film director David Fincher who's in hand to direct. "Jen turned to David because she loves his work," an insider revealed.
"The commercials will be like mini action movies," the insider said further adding that Jenn has been tapped to play the hero. "Jen's reinventing her image. She's going to look more dangerous and alluring than ever before. She's been dying to do an action film, and this will show she can pull it off. People are going to have to look twice to recognize her!"
Representative for her has denied the "mini-action movies" project though. In the meantime, Jenn also is busy promoting "Smartwater", an "electrolyte enhanced" drink she created for Glaceau with the slogan "water that's the envy of all water."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest