Jennifer Aniston to Shoot Commercials Film for L’Oréal
Has just provoked media frenzy with her being reported dating Brad Pitt look-alike, British model Paul Sculfor, Jennifer Aniston makes media headlines again as she's been reported to earn an estimated $10 million to shoot the so-called "mini action movies" for L'Oréal's hair products.
The hair commercials film, to be shot this summer, will see the actress works together with famous film director David Fincher who's in hand to direct. "Jen turned to David because she loves his work," an insider revealed.
"The commercials will be like mini action movies," the insider said further adding that Jenn has been tapped to play the hero. "Jen's reinventing her image. She's going to look more dangerous and alluring than ever before. She's been dying to do an action film, and this will show she can pull it off. People are going to have to look twice to recognize her!"
Representative for her has denied the "mini-action movies" project though. In the meantime, Jenn also is busy promoting "Smartwater", an "electrolyte enhanced" drink she created for Glaceau with the slogan "water that's the envy of all water."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier