Catch Paul McCartney's Intimate and Secret Show
Paul McCartney's very sudden and secret gig has just been revealed. The singer will give an intimate show tonight (June 7) at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
This show is intended to promote his latest effort "Memory Almost Full" in front of just few hundred people. The ticketing system is arranged based on first come first served method and starts opening 12.30 pm. Upon purchasing the tickets, fans are required to bring photo ID with them to be shown to the officials as there would be no physical tickets.
The show will kick off 8pm but the door has been opened since 7pm.
Meanwhile, McCartney, who dedicates "Memory Almost Full" to late wife Linda McCartney, has released a statement that he would not write song about ex-wife Heather Mills. He claims that writing music is "an escape" and "nothing to do with my personal circumstances".
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof