Catch Paul McCartney's Intimate and Secret Show
Paul McCartney's very sudden and secret gig has just been revealed. The singer will give an intimate show tonight (June 7) at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
This show is intended to promote his latest effort "Memory Almost Full" in front of just few hundred people. The ticketing system is arranged based on first come first served method and starts opening 12.30 pm. Upon purchasing the tickets, fans are required to bring photo ID with them to be shown to the officials as there would be no physical tickets.
The show will kick off 8pm but the door has been opened since 7pm.
Meanwhile, McCartney, who dedicates "Memory Almost Full" to late wife Linda McCartney, has released a statement that he would not write song about ex-wife Heather Mills. He claims that writing music is "an escape" and "nothing to do with my personal circumstances".
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri