Catch Paul McCartney's Intimate and Secret Show
Paul McCartney's very sudden and secret gig has just been revealed. The singer will give an intimate show tonight (June 7) at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
This show is intended to promote his latest effort "Memory Almost Full" in front of just few hundred people. The ticketing system is arranged based on first come first served method and starts opening 12.30 pm. Upon purchasing the tickets, fans are required to bring photo ID with them to be shown to the officials as there would be no physical tickets.
The show will kick off 8pm but the door has been opened since 7pm.
Meanwhile, McCartney, who dedicates "Memory Almost Full" to late wife Linda McCartney, has released a statement that he would not write song about ex-wife Heather Mills. He claims that writing music is "an escape" and "nothing to do with my personal circumstances".
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7