Catch Paul McCartney's Intimate and Secret Show
Paul McCartney's very sudden and secret gig has just been revealed. The singer will give an intimate show tonight (June 7) at the Electric Ballroom in Camden.
This show is intended to promote his latest effort "Memory Almost Full" in front of just few hundred people. The ticketing system is arranged based on first come first served method and starts opening 12.30 pm. Upon purchasing the tickets, fans are required to bring photo ID with them to be shown to the officials as there would be no physical tickets.
The show will kick off 8pm but the door has been opened since 7pm.
Meanwhile, McCartney, who dedicates "Memory Almost Full" to late wife Linda McCartney, has released a statement that he would not write song about ex-wife Heather Mills. He claims that writing music is "an escape" and "nothing to do with my personal circumstances".
More Paul McCartney News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch