Kevin Smith Making "Porno" Movie
Delving into raunchy theme, Kevin Smith has come onboard to direct "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" which he described to the Los Angeles Times as "bawdy sex comedy with heart."
Project focuses on two friends who have managed to trudge into their 30s with a satisfying lack of accomplishment. However, a 15-year high school reunion and dire rent problems later prompt them to an idea of making together an amateur porn enterprise.
"It's ... dirty, with nudity," the Red Bank-born filmmaker told the paper. "But funny nudity, not gratuitous nudity."
Filming is planned to start February next year in Minnesota under The Weinstein Company banner. It is said that actress Rosario Dawson, who previously worked with Smith in "Clerks II", has already been offered the script for the flick and is supposed to give it a read this week.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'