Kevin Smith Making "Porno" Movie
Delving into raunchy theme, Kevin Smith has come onboard to direct "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" which he described to the Los Angeles Times as "bawdy sex comedy with heart."
Project focuses on two friends who have managed to trudge into their 30s with a satisfying lack of accomplishment. However, a 15-year high school reunion and dire rent problems later prompt them to an idea of making together an amateur porn enterprise.
"It's ... dirty, with nudity," the Red Bank-born filmmaker told the paper. "But funny nudity, not gratuitous nudity."
Filming is planned to start February next year in Minnesota under The Weinstein Company banner. It is said that actress Rosario Dawson, who previously worked with Smith in "Clerks II", has already been offered the script for the flick and is supposed to give it a read this week.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences