Kevin Smith Making "Porno" Movie
Delving into raunchy theme, Kevin Smith has come onboard to direct "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" which he described to the Los Angeles Times as "bawdy sex comedy with heart."
Project focuses on two friends who have managed to trudge into their 30s with a satisfying lack of accomplishment. However, a 15-year high school reunion and dire rent problems later prompt them to an idea of making together an amateur porn enterprise.
"It's ... dirty, with nudity," the Red Bank-born filmmaker told the paper. "But funny nudity, not gratuitous nudity."
Filming is planned to start February next year in Minnesota under The Weinstein Company banner. It is said that actress Rosario Dawson, who previously worked with Smith in "Clerks II", has already been offered the script for the flick and is supposed to give it a read this week.
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'