Kevin Smith Making "Porno" Movie
Delving into raunchy theme, Kevin Smith has come onboard to direct "Zack and Miri Make a Porno" which he described to the Los Angeles Times as "bawdy sex comedy with heart."
Project focuses on two friends who have managed to trudge into their 30s with a satisfying lack of accomplishment. However, a 15-year high school reunion and dire rent problems later prompt them to an idea of making together an amateur porn enterprise.
"It's ... dirty, with nudity," the Red Bank-born filmmaker told the paper. "But funny nudity, not gratuitous nudity."
Filming is planned to start February next year in Minnesota under The Weinstein Company banner. It is said that actress Rosario Dawson, who previously worked with Smith in "Clerks II", has already been offered the script for the flick and is supposed to give it a read this week.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films