Mischa Barton Tries "Finding t.A.T.u"
Giving a Hollywood touch to the project, Mischa Barton has given her agreement to star in Russian coming-of-age drama "Finding t.A.T.u, being cast alongside the likes of Shantel VanSanten, Anton Yelchin, Alex Kaluzhsky, and Helena Mattsson.
Based on Russian author A. Mitrofanov's novel "t.A.T.u come back", the project, set against a background of music, Internet chatrooms and hedonistic Russian nightlife, presents a story of a lonely American teenager in Moscow who becomes friends with a local girl over their shared obsession with singing duo t.A.T.u.
Pic has already got English filmmaker Roland Joffe as the director and is set to enter production later this month in Moscow. Leonid Minkovski and Serge Konov are both producing via Mosfilm-based shingle RAMCO alongside Stephen Nemeth of Rhino Films with Foresight Unlimited handling international sales.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce