Latin Grammy Awards Goes to Las Vegas
The eight-cycle of Latin Grammy Awards is now heading to Las Vegas. The event that appreciates Latin music will be held at Mandalay Bay casino-hotel on November 8.
The reason to choose Las Vegas is explained by organizers to be the perfect spot to allure Hispanics. Travel Industry Association of America estimated that around 2.4 million U.S. Hispanics visited Las Vegas last year.
Nomination will be announced on August 29 following the entry forms that have been given out since March and waiting to be returned on June 8. Univision Television Network will capture every moment and more than 100 countries are expected to view the event.
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles