Latin Grammy Awards Goes to Las Vegas
The eight-cycle of Latin Grammy Awards is now heading to Las Vegas. The event that appreciates Latin music will be held at Mandalay Bay casino-hotel on November 8.
The reason to choose Las Vegas is explained by organizers to be the perfect spot to allure Hispanics. Travel Industry Association of America estimated that around 2.4 million U.S. Hispanics visited Las Vegas last year.
Nomination will be announced on August 29 following the entry forms that have been given out since March and waiting to be returned on June 8. Univision Television Network will capture every moment and more than 100 countries are expected to view the event.
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle