Latin Grammy Awards Goes to Las Vegas
The eight-cycle of Latin Grammy Awards is now heading to Las Vegas. The event that appreciates Latin music will be held at Mandalay Bay casino-hotel on November 8.
The reason to choose Las Vegas is explained by organizers to be the perfect spot to allure Hispanics. Travel Industry Association of America estimated that around 2.4 million U.S. Hispanics visited Las Vegas last year.
Nomination will be announced on August 29 following the entry forms that have been given out since March and waiting to be returned on June 8. Univision Television Network will capture every moment and more than 100 countries are expected to view the event.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos