Latin Grammy Awards Goes to Las Vegas
The eight-cycle of Latin Grammy Awards is now heading to Las Vegas. The event that appreciates Latin music will be held at Mandalay Bay casino-hotel on November 8.
The reason to choose Las Vegas is explained by organizers to be the perfect spot to allure Hispanics. Travel Industry Association of America estimated that around 2.4 million U.S. Hispanics visited Las Vegas last year.
Nomination will be announced on August 29 following the entry forms that have been given out since March and waiting to be returned on June 8. Univision Television Network will capture every moment and more than 100 countries are expected to view the event.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen