Beyonce Knowles Gave V.I.P. Treatment to Oprah's Audience
Beyonce Knowles made a nice surprise for Oprah Winfrey Show audience on Sunday (06/03/2007). The singer who is rumored to be engaged to Jay-Z gave out two tickets for each audience attending the show.
Not only given free, the tickets are labeled "V.I.P.". Beyonce announced, "I have a surprise for everyone in the audience. Everyone has V.I.P. tickets to The Beyonce Experience... and you can take a friend."
The Beyonce Experience is a 2007 worldwide concert tour to support Beyonce's second album, "B'Day". The L'Oréal Paris and Samsung-sponsored tour has completed its Japan and Australian dates and is currently serving European leg. It will open Stateside at New Orleans' Superdome on July 6 and wrap up at Vancouver, Canada's GM Place on September 7.
Meanwhile, her duet "Beautiful Liar" with Shakira is now reaching the fifth week stay on the #1 spot of European Singles Chart.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic