Beyonce Knowles Gave V.I.P. Treatment to Oprah's Audience
Beyonce Knowles made a nice surprise for Oprah Winfrey Show audience on Sunday (06/03/2007). The singer who is rumored to be engaged to Jay-Z gave out two tickets for each audience attending the show.
Not only given free, the tickets are labeled "V.I.P.". Beyonce announced, "I have a surprise for everyone in the audience. Everyone has V.I.P. tickets to The Beyonce Experience... and you can take a friend."
The Beyonce Experience is a 2007 worldwide concert tour to support Beyonce's second album, "B'Day". The L'Oréal Paris and Samsung-sponsored tour has completed its Japan and Australian dates and is currently serving European leg. It will open Stateside at New Orleans' Superdome on July 6 and wrap up at Vancouver, Canada's GM Place on September 7.
Meanwhile, her duet "Beautiful Liar" with Shakira is now reaching the fifth week stay on the #1 spot of European Singles Chart.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie