Still Lindsay Lohan Wants to 'Milk' Her 21st Birthday
She's still in rehab and has yet completed her stint there. But that wouldn't stop Lindsay Lohan from partying, or is it safe for us to say she won't be stopped by that somehow? The troubled young celebrity still planning a big 21st birthday bash, it has been reported.
Talk is heating up that she's been told by advisors to cancel the bash for good. In fact, the actress-singer insists to hold a 21st birthday blowout to coincide with her July 2nd birthday. It seems that Lindsay really does want to "milk it" as she previously said during an interview in "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", "I'm going to milk it. It's a big birthday and I think it's been a long time in coming for my friends in L.A. who have clubs (soon they won't) have to worry about getting in trouble because I'm underage".
Lindsay acted smart by going back to rehab following a wild weekend that saw her arrested for DUI after police discovered cocaine in the car she crashed in Hollywood Saturday May 26th. She checked into the Promises treatment facility in Malibu on May 28th.
On her going back to rehab following a 30-day course in the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th, her publicist released a statement, saying "Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day. Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child