Wanted: the First Pictures of Paris Hilton in Jail for $500,000
She will never stop making media headlines in addition to creating frenzy with her every move. Paris Hilton still makes money when in prison, not for herself but for you. It has been reported that tabloids are in race to get her first pictures in jail.
While a mug shot of the heiress has been made public all over the world, the US publications want more. With a tempting $500,000 reward, they are trying to get the first snaps of Paris inside jail.
Meanwhile, another report has surfaced that the socialite isn't doing good in there. It is said that she's been sobbing to family members over the phone and complaining she isn't sleeping or eating. She was overheard saying her cell is "freezing cold." Worse, she has no pillow inside the cell and thus uses one of the blankets to lay her head down.
I guess Paris starts learning one or two thing from the sentence. Hopefully she'll get used with those things and be a better person by the time she finishes her 23 days jail sentence later this month.
Paris was arrested in Hollywood on September 7th last year and pleaded no contest to the reckless-driving charge in January. She was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. On date 15th of the same month she was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for driving on a suspended license and on Feb 27th she was charged with violating her probation. She began serving a minimum of 23 days for violating her probation Sunday June 3rd, just hours after she enjoyed her time at the MTV Movie Awards.
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'