Wanted: the First Pictures of Paris Hilton in Jail for $500,000
She will never stop making media headlines in addition to creating frenzy with her every move. Paris Hilton still makes money when in prison, not for herself but for you. It has been reported that tabloids are in race to get her first pictures in jail.
While a mug shot of the heiress has been made public all over the world, the US publications want more. With a tempting $500,000 reward, they are trying to get the first snaps of Paris inside jail.
Meanwhile, another report has surfaced that the socialite isn't doing good in there. It is said that she's been sobbing to family members over the phone and complaining she isn't sleeping or eating. She was overheard saying her cell is "freezing cold." Worse, she has no pillow inside the cell and thus uses one of the blankets to lay her head down.
I guess Paris starts learning one or two thing from the sentence. Hopefully she'll get used with those things and be a better person by the time she finishes her 23 days jail sentence later this month.
Paris was arrested in Hollywood on September 7th last year and pleaded no contest to the reckless-driving charge in January. She was sentenced to 36 months' probation, alcohol education and $1,500 in fines. On date 15th of the same month she was pulled over by California Highway Patrol for driving on a suspended license and on Feb 27th she was charged with violating her probation. She began serving a minimum of 23 days for violating her probation Sunday June 3rd, just hours after she enjoyed her time at the MTV Movie Awards.
More Paris Hilton News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences