The Man Jennifer Aniston Dating Is British Model Paul Sculfor
Mystery solved. Jennifer Aniston's new man revealed. The handsome mystery man the actress dating is British model Paul Sculfor.
It was reported earlier before that Jenn was seen dining with an unidentified handsome man over the Memorial Day weekend at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel, where the man was seen rubbing her back as they were waiting for a table. And now the identity of the hunk is revealed.
People magazine reveals in its latest cover story, on newsstands Friday June 8th, Paul is a former boxer and construction worker. As a model, he's been shown up in ads for Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier just to name a few. Yet, he is best known for starring in a British Levi's commercial that sees him as a drowned fisherman, chased by three mermaids who desperately wanted his jeans.
London socialite Lady Victoria Hervey, who is a friend of his, said Paul is "a lovely guy. A gentleman. Simple things, like opening doors, he does all that. He'll think of the woman before himself."
Greater than all, Jenn and Paul reportedly have been dating for several weeks after they first met in the company of her friend Courteney Cox at their favorite restaurant, Il Sole. A spokesman for Jenn, unfortunately, declined to comment on what he called "premature reports about Jennifer's personal life."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation