The Man Jennifer Aniston Dating Is British Model Paul Sculfor
Mystery solved. Jennifer Aniston's new man revealed. The handsome mystery man the actress dating is British model Paul Sculfor.
It was reported earlier before that Jenn was seen dining with an unidentified handsome man over the Memorial Day weekend at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel, where the man was seen rubbing her back as they were waiting for a table. And now the identity of the hunk is revealed.
People magazine reveals in its latest cover story, on newsstands Friday June 8th, Paul is a former boxer and construction worker. As a model, he's been shown up in ads for Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier just to name a few. Yet, he is best known for starring in a British Levi's commercial that sees him as a drowned fisherman, chased by three mermaids who desperately wanted his jeans.
London socialite Lady Victoria Hervey, who is a friend of his, said Paul is "a lovely guy. A gentleman. Simple things, like opening doors, he does all that. He'll think of the woman before himself."
Greater than all, Jenn and Paul reportedly have been dating for several weeks after they first met in the company of her friend Courteney Cox at their favorite restaurant, Il Sole. A spokesman for Jenn, unfortunately, declined to comment on what he called "premature reports about Jennifer's personal life."
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami