The Man Jennifer Aniston Dating Is British Model Paul Sculfor
Mystery solved. Jennifer Aniston's new man revealed. The handsome mystery man the actress dating is British model Paul Sculfor.
It was reported earlier before that Jenn was seen dining with an unidentified handsome man over the Memorial Day weekend at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel, where the man was seen rubbing her back as they were waiting for a table. And now the identity of the hunk is revealed.
People magazine reveals in its latest cover story, on newsstands Friday June 8th, Paul is a former boxer and construction worker. As a model, he's been shown up in ads for Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier just to name a few. Yet, he is best known for starring in a British Levi's commercial that sees him as a drowned fisherman, chased by three mermaids who desperately wanted his jeans.
London socialite Lady Victoria Hervey, who is a friend of his, said Paul is "a lovely guy. A gentleman. Simple things, like opening doors, he does all that. He'll think of the woman before himself."
Greater than all, Jenn and Paul reportedly have been dating for several weeks after they first met in the company of her friend Courteney Cox at their favorite restaurant, Il Sole. A spokesman for Jenn, unfortunately, declined to comment on what he called "premature reports about Jennifer's personal life."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby