The Man Jennifer Aniston Dating Is British Model Paul Sculfor
Mystery solved. Jennifer Aniston's new man revealed. The handsome mystery man the actress dating is British model Paul Sculfor.
It was reported earlier before that Jenn was seen dining with an unidentified handsome man over the Memorial Day weekend at Santa Monica's One Pico restaurant in the Shutters Hotel, where the man was seen rubbing her back as they were waiting for a table. And now the identity of the hunk is revealed.
People magazine reveals in its latest cover story, on newsstands Friday June 8th, Paul is a former boxer and construction worker. As a model, he's been shown up in ads for Christian Dior and Jean Paul Gaultier just to name a few. Yet, he is best known for starring in a British Levi's commercial that sees him as a drowned fisherman, chased by three mermaids who desperately wanted his jeans.
London socialite Lady Victoria Hervey, who is a friend of his, said Paul is "a lovely guy. A gentleman. Simple things, like opening doors, he does all that. He'll think of the woman before himself."
Greater than all, Jenn and Paul reportedly have been dating for several weeks after they first met in the company of her friend Courteney Cox at their favorite restaurant, Il Sole. A spokesman for Jenn, unfortunately, declined to comment on what he called "premature reports about Jennifer's personal life."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo