Toby Keith to Release X'Mas Album This Year
Ten years not releasing any Christmas album apparently has left Toby Keith restless. The project only get its way this year after the completion of his June 12 released album "Big Dog Daddy".
"I've been meaning to do another (Christmas album) for 10 years," Keith revealed. "I'm not an extremely religious guy, but I am a Christian, and I do know what the meaning of Christmas is. It's time for me to do one." The project is already underway and will be released in the fourth quarter this year via his label Show Dog Nashville.
Speaking on this one, Keith makes sure that it has different concept to his 1995 "Christmas to Christmas". He continued, "I cut it mainly with acoustic instruments. I called it the bluegrass band - dobro, fiddle, mandolin, piano, acoustic bass and brushes on the drums."
The Christmas album will comprise of two CDs. "I did 10 Christian and 10 Santa Claus songs," Keith explained. "One disc has 'White Christmas' and 'Frosty the Snowman'-kind of songs. The other has very Christian-type songs like 'Little Drummer Boy' and 'Silent Night.'"
- Bella Hadid Shows Off Lacy Bra and Flat Tummy in Crop Hoodie
- Jesse Eisenberg Teams Up With Bad Robot for TV Comedy
- Rita Ora Ditches Bra, Shows Her Nipples in See-Through Top
- 'Jurassic World 2' Connection With 'Jurassic Park' Is Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'