Toby Keith to Release X'Mas Album This Year
Ten years not releasing any Christmas album apparently has left Toby Keith restless. The project only get its way this year after the completion of his June 12 released album "Big Dog Daddy".
"I've been meaning to do another (Christmas album) for 10 years," Keith revealed. "I'm not an extremely religious guy, but I am a Christian, and I do know what the meaning of Christmas is. It's time for me to do one." The project is already underway and will be released in the fourth quarter this year via his label Show Dog Nashville.
Speaking on this one, Keith makes sure that it has different concept to his 1995 "Christmas to Christmas". He continued, "I cut it mainly with acoustic instruments. I called it the bluegrass band - dobro, fiddle, mandolin, piano, acoustic bass and brushes on the drums."
The Christmas album will comprise of two CDs. "I did 10 Christian and 10 Santa Claus songs," Keith explained. "One disc has 'White Christmas' and 'Frosty the Snowman'-kind of songs. The other has very Christian-type songs like 'Little Drummer Boy' and 'Silent Night.'"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture