Toby Keith to Release X'Mas Album This Year
Ten years not releasing any Christmas album apparently has left Toby Keith restless. The project only get its way this year after the completion of his June 12 released album "Big Dog Daddy".
"I've been meaning to do another (Christmas album) for 10 years," Keith revealed. "I'm not an extremely religious guy, but I am a Christian, and I do know what the meaning of Christmas is. It's time for me to do one." The project is already underway and will be released in the fourth quarter this year via his label Show Dog Nashville.
Speaking on this one, Keith makes sure that it has different concept to his 1995 "Christmas to Christmas". He continued, "I cut it mainly with acoustic instruments. I called it the bluegrass band - dobro, fiddle, mandolin, piano, acoustic bass and brushes on the drums."
The Christmas album will comprise of two CDs. "I did 10 Christian and 10 Santa Claus songs," Keith explained. "One disc has 'White Christmas' and 'Frosty the Snowman'-kind of songs. The other has very Christian-type songs like 'Little Drummer Boy' and 'Silent Night.'"
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars