Kenny Chesney Combines "Poets & Pirates" in New Album
On contrary to his packed discography in the last five years, Kenny Chesney hasn't produced any new album in two years. He was taking the time to "search his soul, dig a little deeper and look for ways to tell the truths, moments and feelings of people like him." The time ends, "Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates" is at the other end.
"I tried on so many titles," Chesney said. "But in the end, it was the simplest name that fit this record the best. Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates pretty much says it all. At the end of the day, you strip it all off, and that's what it comes down to: great songs that are about the smallest things and people who're living just beyond the rules."
Though no release date has been made, the first single off the album "Never Wanted Nothing More" is readily available on radio outlets. According to BNARecords.com, the singer is taking the time off summer tour to put the final polish and will release it later this year.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen