Kenny Chesney Combines "Poets & Pirates" in New Album
On contrary to his packed discography in the last five years, Kenny Chesney hasn't produced any new album in two years. He was taking the time to "search his soul, dig a little deeper and look for ways to tell the truths, moments and feelings of people like him." The time ends, "Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates" is at the other end.
"I tried on so many titles," Chesney said. "But in the end, it was the simplest name that fit this record the best. Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates pretty much says it all. At the end of the day, you strip it all off, and that's what it comes down to: great songs that are about the smallest things and people who're living just beyond the rules."
Though no release date has been made, the first single off the album "Never Wanted Nothing More" is readily available on radio outlets. According to BNARecords.com, the singer is taking the time off summer tour to put the final polish and will release it later this year.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby