Kenny Chesney Combines "Poets & Pirates" in New Album
On contrary to his packed discography in the last five years, Kenny Chesney hasn't produced any new album in two years. He was taking the time to "search his soul, dig a little deeper and look for ways to tell the truths, moments and feelings of people like him." The time ends, "Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates" is at the other end.
"I tried on so many titles," Chesney said. "But in the end, it was the simplest name that fit this record the best. Just Who I Am: Poets & Pirates pretty much says it all. At the end of the day, you strip it all off, and that's what it comes down to: great songs that are about the smallest things and people who're living just beyond the rules."
Though no release date has been made, the first single off the album "Never Wanted Nothing More" is readily available on radio outlets. According to BNARecords.com, the singer is taking the time off summer tour to put the final polish and will release it later this year.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie