Stars Grace the Cover of Vanity Fair "Africa Issue" 2007
Rocker Bono helps bringing the biggest issue ever of the Vanity Fair magazine with his becoming the guest editor for its July issue. The result? It's A.W.E.S.O.M.E. The Vanity Fair "Africa Issue" 2007 features 20 covers shot by celeb fave Annie Leibovitz, all of which reflect Africa and its huge supporters.
Numbers of celebrities involved ranging from musicians, actors, to politicians. They among others are Bono himself; Brad Pitt, who in 2005 helped launch the One Campaign to Make Poverty History; and Oprah Winfrey, whose public charity "Angel Network" has helped fund 28 schools in five African countries as well as personally creating the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls, in South Africa, in 2007.
Actor George Clooney, who traveled to Chad to film the 2007 documentary "A Journey to Darfur", also featured on one of the covers; so do with the likes of Chris Rock, Madonna, Jay-Z, Alicia Keys, Barack Obama, Queen Rania of Jordan, President George W. Bush and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.
Make sure you won't miss to check out the entire 20 covers at the Vanity Fair "Africa Issue" 2007 which will be on display in the windows of Barneys New York on Madison Ave through June 19th.
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof