Glamour Magazine Named Victoria Adams "Woman of the Year"
When it comes to publication, Victoria Adams is the expert. The lady is in town and the photographers are busy taking her every pose. The Posh Spice appeared surprisingly chick and sexy at this year Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Tuesday June 5th in London's Berkeley Square. However, she herself was surprised with her being crowned "Woman of the Year" during the ceremony.
In addition to being crowned as "Woman of the Year" for being "a role model for achieving it all", Vic also picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award for her rapidly expanding fashion empire. On her achievement, Glamour editor Jo Elvin commented, "For the past 10 years, Victoria Beckham has been a figure of fascination. She has successfully reinvented herself from pop star to devoted wife and mother to successful designer and business mogul."
Among the many award categories, singer Amy Winehouse was chosen UK Solo Artist of the Year, while fellow music star Beyonce Knowles named International Solo Artist of the Year. The very pregnant Charlotte Church, meanwhile, granted the TV Personality of the Year award. Senior actress Helen Mirren honored with Outstanding Contribution award.
The rest of the award winners among others include Sienna Miller who was named Film Actress of the Year, Angelina Jolie who because of her humanitarian work handed the Inspiration Award, and Eric Mabius who was honored as Man Of The Year. Visit its official Website for more award winners.
More Victoria Adams News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival