Glamour Magazine Named Victoria Adams "Woman of the Year"
When it comes to publication, Victoria Adams is the expert. The lady is in town and the photographers are busy taking her every pose. The Posh Spice appeared surprisingly chick and sexy at this year Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Tuesday June 5th in London's Berkeley Square. However, she herself was surprised with her being crowned "Woman of the Year" during the ceremony.
In addition to being crowned as "Woman of the Year" for being "a role model for achieving it all", Vic also picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award for her rapidly expanding fashion empire. On her achievement, Glamour editor Jo Elvin commented, "For the past 10 years, Victoria Beckham has been a figure of fascination. She has successfully reinvented herself from pop star to devoted wife and mother to successful designer and business mogul."
Among the many award categories, singer Amy Winehouse was chosen UK Solo Artist of the Year, while fellow music star Beyonce Knowles named International Solo Artist of the Year. The very pregnant Charlotte Church, meanwhile, granted the TV Personality of the Year award. Senior actress Helen Mirren honored with Outstanding Contribution award.
The rest of the award winners among others include Sienna Miller who was named Film Actress of the Year, Angelina Jolie who because of her humanitarian work handed the Inspiration Award, and Eric Mabius who was honored as Man Of The Year. Visit its official Website for more award winners.
More Victoria Adams News
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy