Glamour Magazine Named Victoria Adams "Woman of the Year"
When it comes to publication, Victoria Adams is the expert. The lady is in town and the photographers are busy taking her every pose. The Posh Spice appeared surprisingly chick and sexy at this year Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Tuesday June 5th in London's Berkeley Square. However, she herself was surprised with her being crowned "Woman of the Year" during the ceremony.
In addition to being crowned as "Woman of the Year" for being "a role model for achieving it all", Vic also picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award for her rapidly expanding fashion empire. On her achievement, Glamour editor Jo Elvin commented, "For the past 10 years, Victoria Beckham has been a figure of fascination. She has successfully reinvented herself from pop star to devoted wife and mother to successful designer and business mogul."
Among the many award categories, singer Amy Winehouse was chosen UK Solo Artist of the Year, while fellow music star Beyonce Knowles named International Solo Artist of the Year. The very pregnant Charlotte Church, meanwhile, granted the TV Personality of the Year award. Senior actress Helen Mirren honored with Outstanding Contribution award.
The rest of the award winners among others include Sienna Miller who was named Film Actress of the Year, Angelina Jolie who because of her humanitarian work handed the Inspiration Award, and Eric Mabius who was honored as Man Of The Year. Visit its official Website for more award winners.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris