Glamour Magazine Named Victoria Adams "Woman of the Year"
When it comes to publication, Victoria Adams is the expert. The lady is in town and the photographers are busy taking her every pose. The Posh Spice appeared surprisingly chick and sexy at this year Glamour Women Of The Year Awards Tuesday June 5th in London's Berkeley Square. However, she herself was surprised with her being crowned "Woman of the Year" during the ceremony.
In addition to being crowned as "Woman of the Year" for being "a role model for achieving it all", Vic also picked up the Entrepreneur of the Year award for her rapidly expanding fashion empire. On her achievement, Glamour editor Jo Elvin commented, "For the past 10 years, Victoria Beckham has been a figure of fascination. She has successfully reinvented herself from pop star to devoted wife and mother to successful designer and business mogul."
Among the many award categories, singer Amy Winehouse was chosen UK Solo Artist of the Year, while fellow music star Beyonce Knowles named International Solo Artist of the Year. The very pregnant Charlotte Church, meanwhile, granted the TV Personality of the Year award. Senior actress Helen Mirren honored with Outstanding Contribution award.
The rest of the award winners among others include Sienna Miller who was named Film Actress of the Year, Angelina Jolie who because of her humanitarian work handed the Inspiration Award, and Eric Mabius who was honored as Man Of The Year. Visit its official Website for more award winners.
More Victoria Adams News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?