Paris Hilton Still Hot in Prison
She's just too hot to be there in prison. Paris Hilton, who becomes media darling with her antics, keeps creating media frenzy even when she is in jail. Spent her first day helpful and cooperative, how is it going with the heiress on her next day? Apparently she's still doing great.
Paris, prisoner 9818783, is still on her best behavior by far and got a visit from her Beverly Hills therapist Dr. Charles Sophy, who's been treating her for the past eight months, Tuesday June 5th. Entered the jail alongside Paris' lawyer, both didn't leave until two hours and remained tight-lipped while leaving the prison.
And while Paris is said to cope as well as possible to 23 hours a day in solitary confinement, having the usual jail breakfast on Monday: cereal, bread and juice, people are busy with their "Paris Projects". Fresh from her entering the Century Regional Detention Facility in Lynwood just after 11:30 p.m. Sunday June 3rd, Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in New York quickly has her wax figure outfitted in a black and white prison jumpsuit.
Greater than the wax makeover, GSN.com unveils "The Prison Life: Paris," an online game that gives players a sneak-peek of the heiress's potential new job behind bars. The online game, features an animated Paris clad in stiletto heels, designer glasses and an orange jumpsuit, also features her beloved dog, Tinkerbell, which they call "Clinkerbell."
"The Prison Life: Paris" reportedly is part of GSN.com's suite of mini-games that can be easily sent through email, embedded in blogs and linked on websites. Click here for more on the game.
More Paris Hilton News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic