Mark Ruffalo Suffers from "Blindness"
Making a quick move to find the replacement for Daniel Craig, filmmakers of "Blindness" has appointed "Zodiac" star Mark Ruffalo to fill in the role dropped by the "Casino Royale" actor in his negotiations last month.
Being so, the Wisconsin native thereby will portray a doctor living in an unidentified town struck by an outbreak of blindness whose wife manages to escape the plague. Already cast as the wife is Julianne Moore, who currently can be seen in Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller "Next."
An adaptation of the Jose Saramago novel, "Blindness" will be developed from the screenplay penned by Canadian screenwriter Don McKellar under the direction of Brazilian filmmaker Fernando Meirelles. Filming is due to begin this summer in Sao Paolo, Brazil with Meirelles also producing via his 02 Filmes shingle alongside Niv Fichman, Andrea Barata Ribeiro, and Sonoko Sakai.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women