Mark Ruffalo Suffers from "Blindness"
Making a quick move to find the replacement for Daniel Craig, filmmakers of "Blindness" has appointed "Zodiac" star Mark Ruffalo to fill in the role dropped by the "Casino Royale" actor in his negotiations last month.
Being so, the Wisconsin native thereby will portray a doctor living in an unidentified town struck by an outbreak of blindness whose wife manages to escape the plague. Already cast as the wife is Julianne Moore, who currently can be seen in Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller "Next."
An adaptation of the Jose Saramago novel, "Blindness" will be developed from the screenplay penned by Canadian screenwriter Don McKellar under the direction of Brazilian filmmaker Fernando Meirelles. Filming is due to begin this summer in Sao Paolo, Brazil with Meirelles also producing via his 02 Filmes shingle alongside Niv Fichman, Andrea Barata Ribeiro, and Sonoko Sakai.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked