Mark Ruffalo Suffers from "Blindness"
Making a quick move to find the replacement for Daniel Craig, filmmakers of "Blindness" has appointed "Zodiac" star Mark Ruffalo to fill in the role dropped by the "Casino Royale" actor in his negotiations last month.
Being so, the Wisconsin native thereby will portray a doctor living in an unidentified town struck by an outbreak of blindness whose wife manages to escape the plague. Already cast as the wife is Julianne Moore, who currently can be seen in Lee Tamahori's sci-fi thriller "Next."
An adaptation of the Jose Saramago novel, "Blindness" will be developed from the screenplay penned by Canadian screenwriter Don McKellar under the direction of Brazilian filmmaker Fernando Meirelles. Filming is due to begin this summer in Sao Paolo, Brazil with Meirelles also producing via his 02 Filmes shingle alongside Niv Fichman, Andrea Barata Ribeiro, and Sonoko Sakai.
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video