Brangelina to Adopt an Orphan Boy from the Czech Republic
Three is just not enough for her. Having her maternal instincts overdrive, Angelina Jolie is having another adoption in her mind and already told his man Brad Pitt about it.
The actress and mother of four, who turned 32nd Monday June 4th, is willing to add one more kid into their clan, and it reportedly is an orphan boy from the Czech Republic. British newspaper The Sun reported that Jolie has fallen in love with an orphan at a Catholic orphanage in the Czech capital she regularly visited while filming the movie "Wanted".
"Angelina celebrated her 32nd birthday yesterday and had told Brad she felt it was time to extend the family again", The Sun quoted a source as saying. "Her maternal instincts are in overdrive and she felt a bond with the kid straight away. She called Brad and said she had found a child who would fit in perfectly with the other kids."
While there haven't any official statements released by the couple concerning the adoption speculation, it is safe for us to say that another adoption could be possible for them considering that Brangelina has been so far famous as "adoption addicts".
Brad and Angelina, besides their biological daughter Shiloh, have three adopted children, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, who has just gained the official Jolie-Pitt last name.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'