Brangelina to Adopt an Orphan Boy from the Czech Republic
Three is just not enough for her. Having her maternal instincts overdrive, Angelina Jolie is having another adoption in her mind and already told his man Brad Pitt about it.
The actress and mother of four, who turned 32nd Monday June 4th, is willing to add one more kid into their clan, and it reportedly is an orphan boy from the Czech Republic. British newspaper The Sun reported that Jolie has fallen in love with an orphan at a Catholic orphanage in the Czech capital she regularly visited while filming the movie "Wanted".
"Angelina celebrated her 32nd birthday yesterday and had told Brad she felt it was time to extend the family again", The Sun quoted a source as saying. "Her maternal instincts are in overdrive and she felt a bond with the kid straight away. She called Brad and said she had found a child who would fit in perfectly with the other kids."
While there haven't any official statements released by the couple concerning the adoption speculation, it is safe for us to say that another adoption could be possible for them considering that Brangelina has been so far famous as "adoption addicts".
Brad and Angelina, besides their biological daughter Shiloh, have three adopted children, Maddox, Zahara, and Pax, who has just gained the official Jolie-Pitt last name.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics