Russell Crowe Sets an "Inferno"
Successfully establishing his Fear of God Films shingle, Oscar winner Russell Crowe has picked up a title to be the first film feature coming from the studio, Variety has reported.
Entitled "Dolce's Inferno", the project is a contemporary romantic comedy which focuses on a hardnosed L.A. gossip columnist who falls in love and watches his world spin out of control.
Pic will be developed from script written by Mark Staufer, a former U.K. Universal television executive. Crowe is said to only serve as producer as he does not have any plan to star in the flick.
"I'm looking forward to collaborating with Mark, who is such a talented writer," the actor firmly remarked.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges