Russell Crowe Sets an "Inferno"
Successfully establishing his Fear of God Films shingle, Oscar winner Russell Crowe has picked up a title to be the first film feature coming from the studio, Variety has reported.
Entitled "Dolce's Inferno", the project is a contemporary romantic comedy which focuses on a hardnosed L.A. gossip columnist who falls in love and watches his world spin out of control.
Pic will be developed from script written by Mark Staufer, a former U.K. Universal television executive. Crowe is said to only serve as producer as he does not have any plan to star in the flick.
"I'm looking forward to collaborating with Mark, who is such a talented writer," the actor firmly remarked.
More Russell Crowe News
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'