Russell Crowe Sets an "Inferno"
Successfully establishing his Fear of God Films shingle, Oscar winner Russell Crowe has picked up a title to be the first film feature coming from the studio, Variety has reported.
Entitled "Dolce's Inferno", the project is a contemporary romantic comedy which focuses on a hardnosed L.A. gossip columnist who falls in love and watches his world spin out of control.
Pic will be developed from script written by Mark Staufer, a former U.K. Universal television executive. Crowe is said to only serve as producer as he does not have any plan to star in the flick.
"I'm looking forward to collaborating with Mark, who is such a talented writer," the actor firmly remarked.
- 'Jumanji' Is an Old School Video Game in Its First Trailer
- 'Jealous' Kim Kardashian Demands Hefty Pay Raise for 'KUWTK'
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert