Russell Crowe Sets an "Inferno"
Successfully establishing his Fear of God Films shingle, Oscar winner Russell Crowe has picked up a title to be the first film feature coming from the studio, Variety has reported.
Entitled "Dolce's Inferno", the project is a contemporary romantic comedy which focuses on a hardnosed L.A. gossip columnist who falls in love and watches his world spin out of control.
Pic will be developed from script written by Mark Staufer, a former U.K. Universal television executive. Crowe is said to only serve as producer as he does not have any plan to star in the flick.
"I'm looking forward to collaborating with Mark, who is such a talented writer," the actor firmly remarked.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo