Russell Crowe Sets an "Inferno"
Successfully establishing his Fear of God Films shingle, Oscar winner Russell Crowe has picked up a title to be the first film feature coming from the studio, Variety has reported.
Entitled "Dolce's Inferno", the project is a contemporary romantic comedy which focuses on a hardnosed L.A. gossip columnist who falls in love and watches his world spin out of control.
Pic will be developed from script written by Mark Staufer, a former U.K. Universal television executive. Crowe is said to only serve as producer as he does not have any plan to star in the flick.
"I'm looking forward to collaborating with Mark, who is such a talented writer," the actor firmly remarked.
More Russell Crowe News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'