Chingy Made Peace with Old Label, to Release 4th Set
Rapper Chingy who parted ways with Disturbing Tha Peace in 2004 is now back under the recording house wing to release fourth album tentatively titled "Love It or Hate It".
"This album is definitely going to be more reality," Chingy said in a statement. "I'm not saying the last three weren't reality, but this one will be even more real. I was always lyrical when I was younger, but then I became geared to making hit records."
Upon choosing the album's name Chingy simply explained, "The reason I'm calling it that is at this point in my career, either you accept me or not. It doesn't matter to me, because I'm still going to do my thing."
His departure from the label in 2004 was caused by dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records "Powerballin'" and "Hoodstar" before rubbing off with the new label as well.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer