Chingy Made Peace with Old Label, to Release 4th Set
Rapper Chingy who parted ways with Disturbing Tha Peace in 2004 is now back under the recording house wing to release fourth album tentatively titled "Love It or Hate It".
"This album is definitely going to be more reality," Chingy said in a statement. "I'm not saying the last three weren't reality, but this one will be even more real. I was always lyrical when I was younger, but then I became geared to making hit records."
Upon choosing the album's name Chingy simply explained, "The reason I'm calling it that is at this point in my career, either you accept me or not. It doesn't matter to me, because I'm still going to do my thing."
His departure from the label in 2004 was caused by dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records "Powerballin'" and "Hoodstar" before rubbing off with the new label as well.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding