Chingy Made Peace with Old Label, to Release 4th Set
Rapper Chingy who parted ways with Disturbing Tha Peace in 2004 is now back under the recording house wing to release fourth album tentatively titled "Love It or Hate It".
"This album is definitely going to be more reality," Chingy said in a statement. "I'm not saying the last three weren't reality, but this one will be even more real. I was always lyrical when I was younger, but then I became geared to making hit records."
Upon choosing the album's name Chingy simply explained, "The reason I'm calling it that is at this point in my career, either you accept me or not. It doesn't matter to me, because I'm still going to do my thing."
His departure from the label in 2004 was caused by dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records "Powerballin'" and "Hoodstar" before rubbing off with the new label as well.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart