Chingy Made Peace with Old Label, to Release 4th Set
Rapper Chingy who parted ways with Disturbing Tha Peace in 2004 is now back under the recording house wing to release fourth album tentatively titled "Love It or Hate It".
"This album is definitely going to be more reality," Chingy said in a statement. "I'm not saying the last three weren't reality, but this one will be even more real. I was always lyrical when I was younger, but then I became geared to making hit records."
Upon choosing the album's name Chingy simply explained, "The reason I'm calling it that is at this point in my career, either you accept me or not. It doesn't matter to me, because I'm still going to do my thing."
His departure from the label in 2004 was caused by dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records "Powerballin'" and "Hoodstar" before rubbing off with the new label as well.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce