Chingy Made Peace with Old Label, to Release 4th Set
Rapper Chingy who parted ways with Disturbing Tha Peace in 2004 is now back under the recording house wing to release fourth album tentatively titled "Love It or Hate It".
"This album is definitely going to be more reality," Chingy said in a statement. "I'm not saying the last three weren't reality, but this one will be even more real. I was always lyrical when I was younger, but then I became geared to making hit records."
Upon choosing the album's name Chingy simply explained, "The reason I'm calling it that is at this point in my career, either you accept me or not. It doesn't matter to me, because I'm still going to do my thing."
His departure from the label in 2004 was caused by dispute with Ludacris, the CEO in charge at that time, over royalties. Chingy then moved to Capitol Records and released two more records "Powerballin'" and "Hoodstar" before rubbing off with the new label as well.
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date