The Wedding Date of Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster Has Been Confirmed
The long-awaited wedding date of Rod Stewart and his fiancee Penny Lancaster has been confirmed. The aging but still agile rocker has confirmed the date, and it will be June 16th later this year.
Stewart reportedly let slip his wedding date to pal Elton John at the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Dinner at Hampton Court Palace, England on Saturday June 2nd. "My wedding is in two weeks. Start looking for the gift," the star was overheard as saying.
John who promised to find something nice for the bride-and-groom-to-be surprisingly dedicated a song to the couple when he took the stage.
While the wedding date is obvious by now, the place is still a secret. Though so, many believed that the wedding is set to take place at the exclusive Italian Riviera Portofino resort. "They have hired a venue in the town and he is going to charter a couple of private jets to get his guests there. It is going to cost a small fortune but he wants it to be a memorable day," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying back in April.
Numbers of celebrities among the wedding guests are John's partner David Furnish, Mick Jagger, Scottish comedian Billy Connolly, and Paris Hilton.
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck