The Wedding Date of Rod Stewart and Penny Lancaster Has Been Confirmed
The long-awaited wedding date of Rod Stewart and his fiancee Penny Lancaster has been confirmed. The aging but still agile rocker has confirmed the date, and it will be June 16th later this year.
Stewart reportedly let slip his wedding date to pal Elton John at the Raisa Gorbachev Foundation Dinner at Hampton Court Palace, England on Saturday June 2nd. "My wedding is in two weeks. Start looking for the gift," the star was overheard as saying.
John who promised to find something nice for the bride-and-groom-to-be surprisingly dedicated a song to the couple when he took the stage.
While the wedding date is obvious by now, the place is still a secret. Though so, many believed that the wedding is set to take place at the exclusive Italian Riviera Portofino resort. "They have hired a venue in the town and he is going to charter a couple of private jets to get his guests there. It is going to cost a small fortune but he wants it to be a memorable day," Britain's The Sun newspaper quoted a source as saying back in April.
Numbers of celebrities among the wedding guests are John's partner David Furnish, Mick Jagger, Scottish comedian Billy Connolly, and Paris Hilton.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna