Jay-Z and Beyonce Knowles Engaged to Marry
They're engaged. Finally. Jay-Z and his longtime girlfriend Beyonce Knowles are engaged and about to marry.
After the many reports surrounding their longtime relationship, Jay-Z popped the question to Beyonce during a romantic getaway to Cannes last week. And as everyone may guess, the singer-actress said "yes" to the proposal.
Subsequent to the good news, the couple is said to have planned to wed in a big ceremony slated around the autumn in Hawaii. No exact date and place are being given though.
Now that he's proposed to her, Beyonce will soon have her dream comes true as she recently revealed, "I want to get married and really want a family - in a perfect world I'd have two boys and a girl. You know someone loves you by the way he treats you and respects you. Me and Jay respect each other."
On the engagement it is said that Jay-Z wanted everything to be perfect. He thus even cancelled his own promotional tour of his business empire Roc-A-Fella to surprise Beyonce who at that time performed at Wembley on the latest leg of her UK tour. Talk is heating up that he promised her "the biggest diamond she can fit on her finger".
More Jay-Z News
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge