Rapper The Game Hit with Three Felony Charges Involving Firearms
The Game is once again facing charges. The troubled rapper was charged Monday June 4th with making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone, stemmed from a February 24th incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles.
Detailing on the incident, the district attorney's office revealed that after allegedly punching his rival, The Game pulled a firearm from his red Escalade and threatened to shoot him. Previously arrested on May 11th at home amid a crowd of fans, the star said at that time, "I'm not guilty, and I love California".
He was later on released after posting $50,000 bail. Besides making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone, The Game also is charged with exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer. He was scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday May 5th in Los Angeles. If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that The Game encounters a serious problem with the law. Just last month he was arrested at his Glendale home after executing a search warrant. With his many run-in with the law, hopefully this time will be the last for him.
More The Game News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI