Rapper The Game Hit with Three Felony Charges Involving Firearms
The Game is once again facing charges. The troubled rapper was charged Monday June 4th with making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone, stemmed from a February 24th incident during which he got into an altercation with a player on an opposing team during a basketball game at the Rita Walters Educational Learning Complex in South Los Angeles.
Detailing on the incident, the district attorney's office revealed that after allegedly punching his rival, The Game pulled a firearm from his red Escalade and threatened to shoot him. Previously arrested on May 11th at home amid a crowd of fans, the star said at that time, "I'm not guilty, and I love California".
He was later on released after posting $50,000 bail. Besides making a criminal threat and possessing a firearm in a school zone, The Game also is charged with exhibiting a firearm in the presence of an officer. He was scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday May 5th in Los Angeles. If convicted, he faces up to five years in prison.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that The Game encounters a serious problem with the law. Just last month he was arrested at his Glendale home after executing a search warrant. With his many run-in with the law, hopefully this time will be the last for him.
More The Game News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media