The Long Custody Battle of David Hasselhoff and Pamela Bach Continued
The long custody battle between estranged couple, David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach, seems to take more time to come to its end. The pair appeared in court Monday June 4th for a closed-to-the- media hearing in their custody battle. The judge, however, ordered both parties back to court next week.
The Monday's meeting ended after 90 minutes, with Hasselhoff said outside the court, "They've continued the case until the 15th, but the judge asked me not to say anything." Hence, rather than discussing the hearing, the actor revealing on his upcoming projects, including the new season of America's Got Talent and his new book, reportedly titled "Don't Hassle the Hoff". Bach, on the other hand, wanted for resolution.
Hasselhoff and Bach married on December 9, 1989. On January 13, 2006, he announced that he was filing for divorce from Bach after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
Have been sharing custody, each of them then seek custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff, as he lost his right to visit them for two weeks last month after a videotape surfaced showing him apparently drunk, eating a cheeseburger on the floor of his Las Vegas home in April 2006.
"It's not about how long you're down, it's about how you face getting back up. And I'm up and running," he said in an interview concerning the videotape.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'