The Long Custody Battle of David Hasselhoff and Pamela Bach Continued
The long custody battle between estranged couple, David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach, seems to take more time to come to its end. The pair appeared in court Monday June 4th for a closed-to-the- media hearing in their custody battle. The judge, however, ordered both parties back to court next week.
The Monday's meeting ended after 90 minutes, with Hasselhoff said outside the court, "They've continued the case until the 15th, but the judge asked me not to say anything." Hence, rather than discussing the hearing, the actor revealing on his upcoming projects, including the new season of America's Got Talent and his new book, reportedly titled "Don't Hassle the Hoff". Bach, on the other hand, wanted for resolution.
Hasselhoff and Bach married on December 9, 1989. On January 13, 2006, he announced that he was filing for divorce from Bach after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
Have been sharing custody, each of them then seek custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff, as he lost his right to visit them for two weeks last month after a videotape surfaced showing him apparently drunk, eating a cheeseburger on the floor of his Las Vegas home in April 2006.
"It's not about how long you're down, it's about how you face getting back up. And I'm up and running," he said in an interview concerning the videotape.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny