The Long Custody Battle of David Hasselhoff and Pamela Bach Continued
The long custody battle between estranged couple, David Hasselhoff and ex-wife Pamela Bach, seems to take more time to come to its end. The pair appeared in court Monday June 4th for a closed-to-the- media hearing in their custody battle. The judge, however, ordered both parties back to court next week.
The Monday's meeting ended after 90 minutes, with Hasselhoff said outside the court, "They've continued the case until the 15th, but the judge asked me not to say anything." Hence, rather than discussing the hearing, the actor revealing on his upcoming projects, including the new season of America's Got Talent and his new book, reportedly titled "Don't Hassle the Hoff". Bach, on the other hand, wanted for resolution.
Hasselhoff and Bach married on December 9, 1989. On January 13, 2006, he announced that he was filing for divorce from Bach after 16 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences.
Have been sharing custody, each of them then seek custody of their daughters Taylor-Ann Hasselhoff and Hayley Amber Hasselhoff, as he lost his right to visit them for two weeks last month after a videotape surfaced showing him apparently drunk, eating a cheeseburger on the floor of his Las Vegas home in April 2006.
"It's not about how long you're down, it's about how you face getting back up. And I'm up and running," he said in an interview concerning the videotape.
More David Hasselhoff News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service